THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official Matt Flynn Sucks Thread!

Erie Dawg

The reason why Matt Flynn sucks so bad is easy to see, but for the new Jr. Fingerbangers fresh off the Steelers bandwagon its not so obvious.

For most it all started on that one game Flynn had against the lions and put up some great numbers against the lions a few years back. But it was obvious for green bay who didn’t buy the hype and let him walk to Seattle who tossed out a lot of $ for Flynn.

So in Seattle Flynn who was paid to be the starter came into camp to face Tavares Jackson and Russell Wilson. Well the Wiley head coach Pete Carroll saw Flynn all through camp and noticed how bad this guy sucked that they traded him to the raiders for a bag of hot cat shit.

Now on too the only franchise left that was desperate enough to give Flynn a chance. So it was do or die for Flynn it was now time to show all the naysayers and all of the other teams that passed him that he was the new starting Qb for the raiders. So the veteran Flynn has to compete with 2 undrafted rookies in Tyler Wilson and Matt Mcgloin, and the raw Terrell Pryor. During camp the veteran Flynn was able to beat out Undrafted rookie Tyler Wilson and overtake Matt McGloin for head clipboard holder behind Pryor. Well wouldn’t you know Pryor got a concussion and it was time for Flynn to show raider nation all of that smarts that he amassed sitting behind Rogers in GB. Well Flynn comes in and sucked. He sucked so bad that the 2nd year head coach took his clipboard duties away and gave them to the undrafted rookie McGloin and was cut from the team shortly after.

So Please someone tell me who this Matt McGloin asshole is that took away the job of future browns Qb Matt Flynn, that will lead us to all of these glorious victories? But Its just pure shit luck that he lost his job too

2 rookies , 2undrafted rookies, and the great Tavares fucking Jackson…

2 words: Brandy Weeden

weeden_635x250_1381703780_zps6b38e90b.jp

Is somebody holding an assult riffle behind him?

no way we bring in anyone else. for what? cuz everyone is pissed cuz we lost this game. i could show you the posts in the browns tavern about how people were screaming weeden's name in cheer, and turned on him like a frankenstein mob in the second.

throw weeden into the fire every sunday until the end of the season. maybe he'll show some progress, who knows? if not we draft our next weeden next year and start all over again.

someone on this coaching staff better learn how to adjust to what the other team is going to adjust to, because we've had the lead in every game so far this season at halftime only to come out and stink in the second. the difference was hoyer could make something out of nothing with his legs. i'm sure they didn't call for a "QB scramble when the pocket collapses...on three!" that was QB instinct on hoyer's part. weeden doesn't have that.

i put more blame on this so-called all-star coaching staff than any other part of the team.

i put more blame on this so-called all-star coaching staff than any other part of the team.

Yes and no mention of who's fault it was that our vaunted defense couldnt get off the field on 3rd down to save their lives. I can't wait to see that stat. they had to be close to 90% on 3rd down conversions. Or whose bright idea it was to put Ward on a receiver?

Instead let's put up a picture or a clever GIF because its way to early to form your own opinion until you read the paper listen to what your buddies have to say and get the feel of what the board concensess is before you put your name on it.

Yes and no mention of who's fault it was that our vaunted defense couldnt get off the field on 3rd down to save their lives. I can't wait to see that stat. they had to be close to 90% on 3rd down conversions. Or whose bright idea it was to put Ward on a receiver?

I don't know about TJ but Robertson got tooled today.

i could show you the posts in the browns tavern about how people were screaming weeden's name in cheer, and turned on him like a frankenstein mob in the second.

I was in the tavern today and didn't see anything like that. People were cautiously optimistic throughout the first half, but I saw no one "screaming Brandy's name in cheer".........Least of all me lol. richisnowhere even called me a moron when I said Brandy threw too high on the 2nd or 3rd pass of the game that went off Gordon's out stretched hands on that go route. B)

I was in the tavern today and didn't see anything like that. People were cautiously optimistic throughout the first half, but I saw no one "screaming Brandy's name in cheer".........Least of all me lol. richisnowhere even called me a moron when I said Brandy threw too high on the 2nd or 3rd pass of the game that went off Gordon's out stretched hands on that go route. B)

And was a total catchable ball but Gordon has to drop 1 or 2 before he warms up.

And was a total catchable ball

Agree, but the pass was still high and inaccurate. Hoyer would've hit him in stride and at the chest.

Instead let's put up a picture or a clever GIF because its way to early to form your own opinion until you read the paper listen to what your buddies have to say and get the feel of what the board concensess is before you put your name on it.

In man coverage, the strong safety is tasked with covering the TE.

Joseph Fauria is a TE.

He's also 6'7. Ward is 5'10.

I don't blame him for being beaten just as I don't blame Horton for believing Ward could handle him man on.

Fauria is an undrafted rookie who runs a 4.8 40. He's not a world beater by any means. Horton believed Ward, a Pro Bowl SS, could handle covering Fauria.

It turns out he couldn't.

It was more that Scott Linehan knew he had a favorable matchup and knew how to exploit it.

So instead of being upset that our current quarterback is, at best, a slow thinking benchwarmer, we should be upset because of your absurd observation that was factually inaccurate.

We lost because our offense isn't strong enough to keep the defense off the field. The more three and outs our offense cranks out, the more opportunities their defense gets and the longer our defense has to stay on the field.

Long, sustained offensive drives are a defenses best friend.

Did you notice how well our defense seemed to play when Hoyer was methodically driving us down the field? It's because they had time to rest.

In man coverage, the strong safety is tasked with covering the TE.

Joseph Fauria is a TE.

He's also 6'7. Ward is 5'10.

I don't blame him for being beaten just as I don't blame Horton for believing Ward could handle him man on.

Fauria is an undrafted rookie who runs a 4.8 40. He's not a world beater by any means. Horton believed Ward, a Pro Bowl SS, could handle covering Fauria.

It turns out he couldn't.

It was more that Scott Linehan knew he had a favorable matchup and knew how to exploit it.

So instead of being upset that our current quarterback is, at best, a slow thinking benchwarmer, we should be upset because of your absurd observation that was factually inaccurate.

We lost because our offense isn't strong enough to keep the defense off the field. The more three and outs our offense cranks out, the more opportunities their defense gets and the longer our defense has to stay on the field.

Long, sustained offensive drives are a defenses best friend.

Did you notice how well our defense seemed to play when Hoyer was methodically driving us down the field? It's because they had time to rest.

no shit Im pointing out something besides weeds. you know the easy target.

lets blame him for not geting off the field on third down.

the 90% is called sarcasm tc.

6'7 vs 5'10 bingo

if this is the new nfl which people say it is a passing league, these new hybrid TE/WRs are the QBs best friend...gronk, graham, fauria.....too bad we couldn't get the ball to our guy cameron. he totally disappeared yesterday.

but no, i didn't watch the game so i don't know all the specifics. all i know is we had the lead at half and we lost the game AGAIN. this coaching staff needs to step the fuck up.

if weeden is stinking it up then bench him for campbell, but when he stinks it up who you gonna call?

fuck making any moves for a matt flynn or anyone on marko's list.

we got out coached in the second half like we were appalachia state playing the broncos.

if this is the new nfl which people say it is a passing league, these new hybrid TE/WRs are the QBs best friend...gronk, graham, fauria.....too bad we couldn't get the ball to our guy cameron. he totally disappeared yesterday.

but no, i didn't watch the game so i don't know all the specifics. all i know is we had the lead at half and we lost the game AGAIN. this coaching staff needs to step the fuck up.

if weeden is stinking it up then bench him for campbell, but when he stinks it up who you gonna call?

fuck making any moves for a matt flynn or anyone on marko's list.

we got out coached in the second half like we were appalachia state playing the broncos.

I was at the game and the second half was terrible. The offense sucked and the defense sucked.

Cameron went from being a world beater, to a basic no show.

Difference = QB

I sit in the west endzone so it is easy to see guys get open, and Cameron was open at least 5 times and Weeden never even looked at him

and they now have a better QB too

Good point but he is only better than Weeden not Campbell.

Archived