THE BROWNS BOARD

Hines Ward

Chicopee John

There is no way that this guy - arguably the best player in the NFL, pound for pound and heart tissue for heart tissue - misses the Super Bowl for anything less than a leg amputation.

MediumCryingHinesWhiney2.gif

There is no way that this guy - arguably the best player in the NFL, pound for pound and heart tissue for heart tissue - misses the Super Bowl for anything less than a leg amputation.

I wouldn't call him the BEST Player (pound for Pound) Defiantly a Gamer... And he gets the most out of his skill set. Add the smile... And you gotta Love him (IF he is on your Team).

I wouldn't call him the BEST Player (pound for Pound) Defiantly a Gamer... And he gets the most out of his skill set. Add the smile... And you gotta Love him (IF he is on your Team).

And if ward is not on your team you have dreams of your teams defense erasing that insidious smile from his face..;)

Ward wont miss this or any game for anything short of a serious injury..you have to love his heart he is an awesome reciever..

Thanks for your compelling threads on Hines Ward and Ray Lewis, John.

We look forward to "why Carson Palmer is so cute" next week.

Zombo

Talking about players, not uniforms. Those guys would be huge stars in Cleveland and all Browns fans would love them if they wore Orange and Brown.

I did post about your unibrow for charity, but nobody responded.

Talking about players, not uniforms. Those guys would be huge stars in Cleveland and all Browns fans would love them if they wore Orange and Brown.

But they don't.

You seem to want us to admire our team's rivals, and we're not interested.

We are not "interested observers" of the Browns, we are "fans". Short for "fanatics". We don't claim to be reasonable or logical. It makes a big difference to us if a guy's jersey is Purple or Brown. I know that is hard to make sense, of ... but that's who we are.

I like what you bring to the table. You like to make us think, and look at things from outside our box. We need a guy like you around here. But if you are going to post glamour shots of rival players, you are probably going be met with a resounding .... "really? we don't care."

But that's just me. Also ... I disagree with you on Lewis, what happened in Atlanta has long left a bad taste in mouth about him, and I wouldn't be a fan of his regardless of where he played. If he played for my team I'd root him to do well on Sundays, but I can't see myself admiring the man.

Zombo

You got me confused with Shep, Zombo. He is totally into pop idols, be they athletes, politicians or XXXX.

Speaking of pop idols, Jack Flash must be into his teen years ... is he still playing ball?

It'd be great if you are down for a game this year ... Beanpot is going try to meet me for a spring training game.

Zombo

(if he really exists)

Speaking of pop idols, Jack Flash must be into his teen years ... is he still playing ball?

It'd be great if you are down for a game this year ... Beanpot is going try to meet me for a spring training game.

Zombo

(if he really exists)

We would love to meet you again. Time will tell.

Jack Flash is currently playing Freshman basketball and plans to try out for the Freshman baseball team.

Fortunately, he is still a Red Sox fan, but has taken a liking to the Dolphins for some reason.

Hope things are well with you.

arguably the best player in the NFL, pound for pound

Hines Ward weighs 205 lbs.

In comparison:

Randy Moss weighs 210 lbs.

Darren Sproles weighs 181 lbs.

Chris Johnson weighs 200 lbs.

Brian Westbrook weighs 203 lbs.

Eddie Royal weighs 182 lbs.

DeSean Jackson weighs 175 lbs.

DeAngelo Williams weighs 217 lbs.

I guarantee if you measure each of these guys (plus hundreds I didn't feel like looking up) pound for pound, they are WAY better players than Hines.

Piss-poor thread, John.

What makes Ward tough? He smiles a lot when things are going good and lays big hits on people who aren't looking. That doesn't necessarily make him tougher than anyone else in the league

You are right. All the media and players around the league just wish they knew as much as you. Hines Ward is the softest player in the league. When experts in the media and players who play against Ward say he is tough they really don't mean that.

Why are people from the Retard house allowed to use the internet?

Remember what we discussed about comebacks? How yours needed major work???

I grossly underestimated the task at hand.

In comparison:

I guarantee if you measure each of these guys (plus hundreds I didn't feel like looking up) pound for pound, they are WAY better players than Hines.

Piss-poor thread, John.

A few more that are better "pound for pound":

Drew Brees 209

Adrian Peterson 217

Ed Reed 200

Champ Bailey 192

Zombo

In comparison:

Piss-poor thread, John.

The WAY better is a Huge exaggeration .... But that's your Opinion. Hes One heck of a player. Has a Super Bowl MVP to Boot.

In comparison:

Randy Moss weighs 210 lbs. Moss ...ME ME ME... I will pass

Darren Sproles weighs 181 lbs.... We have Willie Parker ..I will pass

Chris Johnson weighs 200 lbs. ..Chris Johnson , Intriguing , but No Body of work to compare.

Brian Westbrook weighs 203 lbs. PARKER... I love but Westbrook is a Player.... But Hines is a CHEMISRTY guy ...so I will pass.

Eddie Royal weighs 182 lbs....I will Pass No Body of work.

DeSean Jackson weighs 175 lbs....Dittio

DeAngelo Williams weighs 217 lbs I Like... But A LOT Better than Parker ?? No thanks !!

Hines is about MORE than Stats. Its Heart and Chemistry. Once you land a guy like Hines ... You will understand.

Zombo

Give us your prediction Zombo since you are 0-14 for the season............we figure what you say is a lock the other way..........geesh..........get smart my man

Give us your prediction Zombo since you are 0-14 for the season............we figure what you say is a lock the other way..........geesh..........get smart my man

Rich, I usually keep this close to the vest, but for you ... I will reveal this much early: I am leaning toward the Cards.

Zombo

Zombo

lol

And He'll play and if he's not 100% he'll pull himself. Sweed may need to really step up and I'm sure he's preparing in that fashion. Ward is too much of a gamer to not give it a go.

In comparison:

Piss-poor thread, John.

Eddie Royal, DeSean Jackson? Sproles? LOL...... refrain from posting this kind of sh.it because you lose all credibility. As a matter of fact take all the rookies off that list. Hines Ward is one of the most COMPLETE players in the NFL and is making a strong bid for the hall of fame. You say piss poor thread, this is a absolutely hilarious and honestly disturbing response. Is your mind that clouded by your Steeler hatred?

A few more that are better "pound for pound":

Drew Brees 209

Adrian Peterson 217

Ed Reed 200

Champ Bailey 192

Zombo

Nobody seems to be able to read or understand plain English. I said 'pound for pound' and 'heart tissue for heart tissue'.

How convenient to parse and compartmentalize.

Ward is potential HOF material.

Nobody seems to be able to read or understand plain English. I said 'pound for pound' and 'heart tissue for heart tissue'.

How convenient to parse and compartmentalize.

Ward is potential HOF material.

Excuse the parse. I have no way of measuring Mr. Ward's heart tissue versus, say, Mr. Bree's. Or even Josh Cribbs ... there's a guy with a lot of heart and talent ...oh, and he plays for the Browns. I'll root for him.

Ward has had a nice career. That said, I certainly hopes he loses Sunday. Badly.

Zombo

Why are people from the Retard house allowed to use the internet?

Strike a nerve, did I?

In all seriousness, I do like him as a player. I'm not really much on the blindside cheap shots he takes, and that isn't because he plays for pissburgh. I don't like seeing any player take advantage of those kinds of situations.

Good, hard hits, like Ray Lewis put in Winslow this year is good football. I'll 'oohhh and ahhhh' those all day.

Blindsiding a guy and breaking his jaw...not so much.

Archived