THE BROWNS BOARD

The I'm going to be a homer and set myself up to be bashed thread

jcam222

Has he ever even thrown 3 TDs in a game?

To answer your question, no he hasn't. But according to pro-football-reference, his record as a starter is 5-13, 18 TD to 22 ints, a rating of 72.3, and has taken 18 sacks in his games as a starter this year. They don't list knockdowns & hurries.

"HE iz who we thought he wuz."

Yep. Browns win this one.

Then there will be a 30 second blurp about the game on ESPN about how Aaron Rodgers didn't want to get any more of his WR's hurt with illegal hits, so thats why they lost the game, and the media will move on. Haha

Do pick 6's count as one TD?

hilarious!

To answer your question, no he hasn't. But according to pro-football-reference, his record as a starter is 5-13, 18 TD to 22 ints, a rating of 72.3, and has taken 18 sacks in his games as a starter this year. They don't list knockdowns & hurries.

"HE iz who we thought he wuz."

obviously not cuz we never would have picked a guy who we knew sucked.

TO THE POST: green bay is not playing like any world beaters. if sheard starts we could really give rogers some problems. our LBs have to do a better job at stopping these 6-10 yard passes that the lions ate us up on.

do they even have a running game?

but yes, this is a game that might surprise a lot of people on both sides.

hilarious!

TO THE POST: green bay is not playing like any world beaters. if sheard starts we could really give rogers some problems. our LBs have to do a better job at stopping these 6-10 yard passes that the lions ate us up on.

hilarious!

Eddie Lacy is running pretty well for them. I'd say they have a solid running game. They're beat up as a team but they stil have Nelson and Finley and I expect them to line finley up the in the slot as well. On top of that Aaron Rodgers is still Aaron Rodgers.

I went back and watched the play over and over. The last pick he threw. That was a boneheaded play but in his defense he never saw the guy that ended up picking the ball. He came from the blue as Weeden tried to flick that over to Obi. I bet the hit from Sue rattled his judgement and the that was the cause. Cameron didn't help by standing still acting like he was calling for a post up on the defender... I've supported JC from the get go but he can't stop and call for an alleyoop in the center of the field, standing still boxing out at that.

That was a BAD PLAY period. Short term memory Weeden, short term memory. Move on to the next one and fire a TD and beat the Pack and we'll be behind you 100%. Come on Weeden- WE NEED YOU!!!

*If Cameron continues his route and pulls that defender into deep coverage then obi is scooting out of there with the ball and Weeden looks like Bret Farve.

I am expecting Weeden to flop one his face in this game again. He is not worthy of being our QB. He will bring alot of drinks in the tavern to all and us screaming our heads off. If he fails miserably and the FO does nothing about it........ I will be disappointed. but you know what I will still watch the following week and hope minimal disappointment.

DA and McCoy beat defending super bowl champions. Y not?

Too bad the Packers didin't win the Superbowl last year

Packs defense has been playing better past two weeks as offense throttles down a bit. Pack is beat up but have won last ten games at Lambeau. Last loss was week 1 2012 against SF . Weather will be cold and rainy at kickoff. Browns must keep turnovers, penalties and mental errors to a minimum.. Defense must keep constant pressure on Rodgers, keeping him off the field as much as possible, and hopefully come up with some points off turnovers. Long story short, Browns are going to have play their best game to date to contend but disparity between qb's and Lambeau magic too much for Browns to overcome. They keep it close, however, covering the spread.

Pack 23 - 19

Archived