THE BROWNS BOARD

Make it Flag football already

letsgojackets

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24087743/harbaugh-disagrees-with-rodgers-has-no-problem-with-elams-hit

Seriously. That way nobody gets thier feelings hurt.

What happened to football? The players know what they signed up for and get paid a lot of money to do it. Enough with the stupid rules. QB's should know they are gonna get hit and recievers should know if they go over the middle, safety's are gonna light them up. That's why they wear helmets. Concussions are gonna happen, it's a part of the game. If you don't like it retire.

I want my game back!

It's a little ridiculous, I agree. There is so much damn acting out there anymore, it's beginning to look like a cross between basketball and wrestling. Particularly in the game vs. the Lions Sunday. Stafford just laid there wiggling on the ground like a fucking faggot waiting for the refs to throw a penalty flag on Groves. What a pussy, then he jumps up and throws just fine. It's freaking sickening. :angry:

It's a little ridiculous, I agree. There is so much damn acting out there anymore, it's beginning to look like a cross between basketball and wrestling. Particularly in the game vs. the Lions Sunday. Stafford just laid there wiggling on the ground like a fucking faggot waiting for the refs to throw a penalty flag on Groves. What a pussy, then he jumps up and throws just fine. It's freaking sickening. :angry:

Did you notice he looked up and didn't see a flag and then went right back down and played dead?

Yeah the Sue hit was way more of a violent hit on the QB than anything Groves did. Sue actually made contact with the Qbs neck.

Archived