THE BROWNS BOARD

TOUGHEST PLAYER IN THE NFL

miktoxic

Plus I really enjoy watching the Seahawks play football, thats how I would build my team. Nasty Defense, Nasty RB, Smart QB, and playmakers a WR. I think that is what the Browns thought they were getting in Trich was a Lynch type player, well they were wrong

Plus I really enjoy watching the Seahawks play football, thats how I would build my team. Nasty Defense, Nasty RB, Smart QB, and playmakers a WR. I think that is what the Browns thought they were getting in Trich was a Lynch type player, well they were wrong

Lynch wasn't a Lynch type player until, what, year 8?

Lynch wasn't a Lynch type player until, what, year 8?

yep. i guess it took him that long to hate whitey, cuz he's playing like someone trying to steal a loaf of bread from him now.

yeah tampadawgs jj watts is tough too (i was thinking more offensively but i should have stated that) but it seems like every sunday they have to show the close -up of watts with a bloody nose and spitting out blood like a wounded bull. i wonder how he'd stack up against our best defensive guy (and who would that be in your opinion.....DQ, sheard, mingo?).

Archived