THE BROWNS BOARD

Women drivers remind me of someone

Jibz

I was stuck behind a women driver as she tried to decide how GIGANTIC of an opening she needs before she can pull out and I realized that she reminds me of Weeden as she just sat there and tried to decide when to finally pull the trigger.
Make a decision bitch!

I was stuck behind a women driver as she tried to decide how GIGANTIC of an opening she needs before she can pull out and I realized that she reminds me of Weeden as she just sat there and tried to decide when to finally pull the trigger.

Make a decision bitch!

So many possible dirty jokes can come from this statement.

i always scream to them as they sit there bewildered......"i guess your husband let you take the car out! what is this your first day!! expletive expletive. i get major road rage. somtetimes it takes 15 mins to get through a village square that is literally a half a mile long.

driving in ohio is like heaven compared to where i live. these little river towns are probably 2 square miles big, but since they are right above NYC and a major mass transit hub, all the rich fucking j#@# and K#@#@ move up here and rent something, enroll their kids in the finest schools and pay an ENORMOUS amount of money to be here in an artsy eclectic 'village' 40 mins from the city.........which means the average working man gets stuck behind some heeb bitch sitting under a 'no left turn' sign with her left blinker on holding up a mile long line of traffic just to go 50 feet. to the next stop light.

there was an old B movie back in the 70's (don't know if it was a movie or an episode of some cop show) where i guy gets in his 20 foot long steel station wagon and just drives up and down the highway knocking the bad drivers off the road (enter the cars going off the cliff and exploding halfway down when they hit a rock). but when the doctors say hey dude, you got 3 days to live.........add that to my bucket list,

right behind driving to detroit in a bradley with a 30 cal. strapped on top and taking out half the city while piloting the motherfucker up to undamaka suh's driveway and launching a law's rocket into the fat fucks living room.

then it'd be nighty night.

tim tebow: will i still get into heaven?

Archived