THE BROWNS BOARD

early game observation sunday 10/20

miktoxic

got a buffalo fan that lives above who has his own bar and the football package......

was thinking about knocking on his door. but i'd prob bring him bad luck and besides i have all the liquid libations you'd ever want a stone's throw away from me.

not seeing a lot of surprising scores as i did last week though.

man i think i've seen more pick sixes this year to date than i have ever seen in one season. skins just took one back.

defense is scoring their asses off this year.

let's hope for one or two from us today.

GO BROWNS!!

man i think i've seen more pick sixes this year to date than i have ever seen in one season. skins just took one back.

GO BROWNS!!

We're probably going to need something like 10-13 points from defense and ST to win this game - absolutely would love to see a haden or skrine returning a pick-6.

GO BROWNS!!

TD(s) from defense/special teams could make all the difference in the world. Browns need something extra to balance out the talent gap between AR and weeds.

Thad lewis (yes that Thad Lewis) is EASILY moving the football on the same miami dolphins team we looked dreadful against.

When I say the name cameron wake, does it not still make you cringe?

I'm sure Weeden is still having nightmare's about Wake

I thought detroit was have a better showing.

detroit is still in it, and their team is no joke (as we found out last week).

there are seats that are starting to get hot on the coaching front.

schiano might be gone but they are close with atlanta who is what, 2 and 4? that means if mike white loses against schiano his ass is on the seat. coughlin, i don't know. the owners love him but he might be over the hill. jax coach gone. chip kelly will be gone within 2 years. i can't think right now as i'm watching tom brady get sprawled all over the carpet in NY.

detroit is still in it, and their team is no joke (as we found out last week).

there are seats that are starting to get hot on the coaching front.

schiano might be gone but they are close with atlanta who is what, 2 and 4? that means if mike white loses against schiano his ass is on the seat. coughlin, i don't know. the owners love him but he might be over the hill. jax coach gone. chip kelly will be gone within 2 years. i can't think right now as i'm watching tom brady get sprawled all over the carpet in NY.

Jacksonville coach won't be gone. It's his first season, the players are awful, there's no QB worth trading Weeden for, they're basically in full blown rebuild mode.

Schiano will be gone though.

It seems like it took 7 weeks to figure out Chip Kelly's offense. They look awful.

7? thought it was well defensed in week 2

Glad Milliner wasnt drafted at 6, he looks lost.. How is David Nelson not on this roster??

hot seat

Leslie Frazier

Gary Kubiak

Ron RIvera

Mike Smith

Greg Schiano

Mike Shanahan

thanks for making 'the' list.

i see 4 of those guys gone at the end of the year.

and who knows, if the cowboys don't make it to the playoffs will jason garrett be added to that list (don't know cuz someone said they heard jerry say he gives a mean blowjob).?

when is any one going to realize in st. louis that jeff fischer sucks?

they beat the texans handedly and are losing to carolina? pleez.

oh btw, kubiak on the hot seat as well.

I'm wondering if rams go 4-12/5-10 if Fisher is gone?? Mike Munchak gets on that list if they come back to earth, Dennis Allen is the only other coach i can think might get axed

Archived