THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 7 Game Impressions

TypicalBrowns

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg....Seriosly lossing faith in this coaching staff. Ripped off two runs for 17yrds. That didn't work lets air it out. A chance to get within one score so we go for it on 4and 15. Get these guys outta here too

Do you have faith in us converting a 2pc? In weeden completing a short touch pass? I wouldn't say we were within one score with a FG.

Omg....Seriosly lossing faith in this coaching staff. Ripped off two runs for 17yrds. That didn't work lets air it out. A chance to get within one score so we go for it on 4and 15. Get these guys outta here too

I'm with you. Rob theShitSkid needs to get it together. Why waste an opportunity at a 1 possession game, especially with the defense playing so well?

The plain truth is, Weeden is choking because he's trying to be what he isn't -

a qb who sees the field. Maybe Weeden should be a backup kicker or something.

The major goat award goes to Weeden. I really don't want to see him play again.

A baseball bouncing off a big shagbark hickory tree would bounce more consistently

than Weeden passes a football.

But there are other goats as well. Carder? cut him next year. He just makes stupid mistakes

at bad times.

And Martin, whoever he is? Excuse me, but he's in PRO BALL and he doesn't understand that

he can't be offsides on a kickoff, especially an onside kick?

Seriously? Cut him next year.

And Buster Skrine. Just when you root for him being a terrific little bitty cb....he lets revievers "sit"

well in front of him, and lets them catch it. Then he gets run over. I like Buster in a dime package.

But a nickel? nah. I give up on him.

But Weeden is a disgrace to pro football, simply by getting the ball out of there quickly.

Because, he can't do both, get it out quickly, and make the correct decisions and throws.

That's one out of three, Weeds. Glad you made it to the pros, but you are a backup.

The call on Gipson was trash, and some non calls on pass

interference and holding made me wonder about certain refs being so smiling and friendly with the

GB coach.

And really, Weeds? You throw a cannon ball on a 5 yard outlet pass, and behind the rb? You don't know better?

Sure you do. But you know it about 3 seconds later, after you throw it.

Even the wr's were embarrased by Weeds being ...himself. Mountain Man on Duck Dynasty

could make quicker, better decisions than Weeds at qb.

The Browns need to draft TWO qb's next year. One, earlier, to replace Weeden, and the second one to be third string.

dammit, that was pitiful. Another real cb, and this defense is a top defense in the NFL next year.

Archived