THE BROWNS BOARD

Just Let Campbell Start

Soju

so you think we are tanking the season?

They tried to tank the season. Then they skipped over the 2nd QB for the 3rd QB. Then the 3rd QB played well.

Then the 3rd QB got hurt. And they went back to the 1st QB.

Are they afraid Campbell will start winning?

Good to know Debbie Downer is down with the thread I started Week One.

Campbell starts this week and we beat KC.

Zomb

Good to know Debbie Downer is down with the thread I started Week One.

Campbell starts this week and we beat KC.

Zombo

Weeden starts and we lose 27-9

We win 0 of 9 games with Weeden at the helm.

We win 2 of 9 games with Campbell at the helm.

Do you guys see what I'm saying?

Yes.

Drafting high has been an immensely succesfull plan of action for this franchise.

Start Campbell. I'll take the two wins. Draft is a crap shoot.

Z

so you think we are tanking the season?

They tried to tank the season. Then they skipped over the 2nd QB for the 3rd QB. Then the 3rd QB played well.

Then the 3rd QB got hurt. And they went back to the 1st QB.

Are they afraid Campbell will start winning?

Yes,and yes. IMHO, there is no BACKUP quarterback in the NFL that could possibly play worse than Brandon Wee-don't, as far as starters go, anyone here that wouldn't trade Ponder or Gabbert for Weeden straight up? Nick Foles, Thad Lewis? Any takers? I doubt it.

We win 0 of 9 games with Weeden at the helm.

We win 2 of 9 games with Campbell at the helm.

Do you guys see what I'm saying?

I agree, what's the point of winning maybe two more games? If we lose out, the FO can at least spread the word around that we're taking Clowney. That way either the skins or the Giants will make a big bidding war to move into our spot and we'll still get our guy. And if the deal ain't right and they call our bluff, we fucking take Clowney and take Miller or McCarron with the indy pick. If they don't work out we may be able to throw everything into the following years draft to get Winston who might be better than all the kids coming out this year.

hey peyton manning just ate a big shit pie from his replacement in indy.

i guess the broncos will be picking a QB with their first pick.

BTW FUCK THE BRONCOS FUCK ELWAY AND FUCK VON MILLER AND PEYTON MANNING LITTLE SPOILED BITCH. EVERYTIME A MANNING LOSES THE LOOK ON THEIR FACE IS UNBELIEVABLE, LIKE THEY JUST GOT ASS RAPED. FUCK 'EM ALL.

ARCHIE PLAYED LIKE ARCHIE FROM THE COMICS. A PUNK BITCH. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? TIM TEBOW?

Peyton is as competitive as they come. Comparing a loss to a butt rape is a bit extreme but either way you ain't gonna be mugging like horseteeth Elway.

BTW, many say Archie was better than his sons. His talents were wasted in New Orleans

Archived