THE BROWNS BOARD

Black youths blocks White couple's car, BlooDy vicTims in RaCial attack

White Dog

A group of 10 black youths — one of them a 12-year-old girl — surrounded a white couple's car in Brooklyn, viciously beating the husband and yanking the wife to the pavement by her hair as they peppered the two with racial slurs, authorities said.

“Get those crackers!” some of them screamed, according to court papers. “Get that white whore!”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/brooklyn-youths-attack-couple-racial-attack-cops-article-1.1490901#ixzz2iKgGPoQI

Obamao has created a monster. Of divisiveness, and black liberation theology hatred.

And economic "class" divisiveness.

Now, why would a marxist in our WH encourage racial hostility like the above, condone it

by his silence, encourage angry class envy, encourage disaster via illegal immigration,

cozy up to the Muslim brotherhood, rig "Fast and Furious" to manipulate public opinion

against our 2 Amendment, cover-up Benghazi, inspire his regime to call patriotic Americans

who cling to their Constitution and Bibles and guns..."traitors" ?

And throw our already too high federal deficit into permanent disaster? When he called Bush

UNPATRIOTIC for the much, much smaller deficit back then?

Why the desperate push to disarm Americans? Again and again and again? How can this marxist president

do "Fast and Furious", and sending arms to terrorists in Syria...then embrace and sign the UN guns treaty?

Read up on marxist history. Cloward-Piven. Saul Alinski's "rules for radicals"... most Americans are seeing

that we are in trouble in this country. Big trouble.

Actually exactly what is the ratio breakdown in the US today? Is it 13 percent black? If so then even the arson rate is substantially weigghted towards African Americans.

I would never agree with the premise that there is absolutely no group of black kids who don't intend to break the law or harm someone, but I think any normal person, black or white, would do well to take precautions.

WSS

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

While blacks have a higher % of murders we make it up in rape and arson...and alcohol related crimes...

13% of the population accounts for half as many forcible rapes as more than 70% of the population. If that's not disproportionate I don't know what you would consider disproportionate.

13% of the population accounts for half as many forcible rapes as more than 70% of the population. If that's not disproportionate I don't know what you would consider disproportionate.

lol I was providing support to your argument, figured I couldn't stop the usual suspects from going off on every crime a non-caucasian commits, but whatever. Atleast cal/diehard tried to turn the article into a political discussion about(concealed carry or obama caused) so I am out of the thread since its a pointless one

Actually exactly what is the ratio breakdown in the US today? Is it 13 percent black? If so then even the arson rate is substantially weigghted towards African Americans.

I would never agree with the premise that there is absolutely no group of black kids who don't intend to break the law or harm someone, but I think any normal person, black or white, would do well to take precautions.

WSS

I think its its either 13 or 14 percent, according to the last census it was 13% in 2010

OK, let's make a couple of assumptions that I think we can agree is somewhere approaching the real state of affairs:

1) More crimes are committed by poor, uneducated people

2) A large proportion of African Americans fall in to that category.

Now, what would *you* do about it? Remove all black people from the country? Make it some other place's problem? Remove all poor/uneducated people? Clearly, neither solution is actually going to help the world. Besides, it's America, you'll still get floods of immigrants coming, perfectly legally, to work the low paid, low skill jobs.

So what's your solution? In my opinion, education is a key thing. Finding a way to create more jobs, too. But that's easier said than done. Everyone on this forum (myself included) likes to play politician, and most will have some idea of how they would like the country to be run. So let's play GM of America, and fix it. Hell, it's GM of whatever developed country you fancy, we all have these problems.

Is life too easy for people these days? Growing up where everything is done for you, by machines, you probably have to put less effort into everyday life. Does this create a sense of entitlement? Laziness?

Perhaps society is a victim of its own prosperity - parents being able to buy the latest iPhone/Playstation for little timmy, whereas before we might have had to get a part time job, save up and buy it ourselves. Again, there's a sense of entitlement.

IMO, a large factor of this is a lack of respect - for other people, for their property, for the law - what's to blame for that?

No idea what that means. But woodypeckerhead can't contribute

to the political discussions on this board in any meaningful way.

Meaning, his political IQ is about - .09 on a scale of ...100.

No idea what that means. But woodypeckerhead can't contribute

to the political discussions on this board in any meaningful way.

Meaning, his political IQ is about - .09 on a scale of ...100.

It is pretty hilarious you think you contribute in a meaningful way

OK, let's make a couple of assumptions that I think we can agree is somewhere approaching the real state of affairs:

1) More crimes are committed by poor, uneducated people

2) A large proportion of African Americans fall in to that category.

Now, what would *you* do about it? Remove all black people from the country? Make it some other place's problem? Remove all poor/uneducated people? Clearly, neither solution is actually going to help the world. Besides, it's America, you'll still get floods of immigrants coming, perfectly legally, to work the low paid, low skill jobs.

So what's your solution? In my opinion, education is a key thing. Finding a way to create more jobs, too. But that's easier said than done. Everyone on this forum (myself included) likes to play politician, and most will have some idea of how they would like the country to be run. So let's play GM of America, and fix it. Hell, it's GM of whatever developed country you fancy, we all have these problems.

Is life too easy for people these days? Growing up where everything is done for you, by machines, you probably have to put less effort into everyday life. Does this create a sense of entitlement? Laziness?

Perhaps society is a victim of its own prosperity - parents being able to buy the latest iPhone/Playstation for little timmy, whereas before we might have had to get a part time job, save up and buy it ourselves. Again, there's a sense of entitlement.

IMO, a large factor of this is a lack of respect - for other people, for their property, for the law - what's to blame for that?

Best post I've seen on this Forum in a while. One must also look at the fact that law enforcement focuses more on urban areas than rural and suburban. Thus, you'd have a better chance of getting away with a crime in Idaho than Brooklyn, where you have policies such as stop-and-frisk.

Best post I've seen on this Forum in a while. One must also look at the fact that law enforcement focuses more on urban areas than rural and suburban. Thus, you'd have a better chance of getting away with a crime in Idaho than Brooklyn, where you have policies such as stop-and-frisk.

Geez, you think? Of course they do, since 99 percent of the crime is in urban areas.

Geez, you think? Of course they do, since 99 percent of the crime is in urban areas.

Don't be ridiculous. Plenty of crime goes on in the suburbs and rural areas. The most lucrative markets for drugs are all in the South and Midwest. In small town America, people too often resort to drug use to drown out sorrow at their poverty/boredom.

Don't be ridiculous. Plenty of crime goes on in the suburbs and rural areas. The most lucrative markets for drugs are all in the South and Midwest. In small town America, people too often resort to drug use to drown out sorrow at their poverty/boredom.

This is quite true. I also think black people are way unfairly targeted for what are usually relatively minor drug offenses. The real drug problem is shit like meth, which I'm not sure has a tight grip on the black community.

This is quite true. I also think black people are way unfairly targeted for what are usually relatively minor drug offenses. The real drug problem is shit like meth, which I'm not sure has a tight grip on the black community.

That's the most reasonable argument for decriminalizing marijuana. It costs the government way too much to enforce banning a pretty harmless drug (compared to alcohol) and fills up too many prison cells.

The problem is partially that they're poor and uneducated. The other part is that the black family structure is traditionally horribly, horribly fucked. I'm not sure America can fix that problem.

This is another very big problem as well. I do some charity work with kids, which happens to be in an 'underprivileged' area. 90% of the kids are black, and it's generally them causing the trouble with a lack of respect for authority. Case in point, last night, we were splitting the group of eight in to pairs, four of them refused to be split up; so we left them to it eventually and started the activity with the other kids who were doing as they'd been asked. Eventually the other kids started saying 'are we gonna do anything?' - you were asked to do something, you didn't do as asked, so you're not doing anything. When you can behave like an adult, you can take part. Very infuriating.

Another point would be the peer pressure. Of course, we all encounter it at some point, but I suspect that in the 'ghetto' it's much greater, there's much less scope for just being yourself. Not sure why, perhaps other guys see someone trying to better themselves and try to drag him/her back down. Not sure why they'd do that - perhaps it shows up their own inadequacies in not being able to break free from the cycle of poverty.

Final point, because it is only 8am here, is about gender roles and family structure, as mentioned by Cysko. The vast majority of the kids I work with, and that's a reasonable sample size of about 25-30 kids, don't live in nice, nuclear families, mum, dad, 2.4 children etc. They have a very skewed vision of family life. They don't necessarily get the discipline at home, perhaps because of an absent father, they don't get taught to inherently respect other people and their property. So they feel no remorse when they start stealing, breaking, and graffiti-ing things - it's not as if they know they're doing wrong and choose to ignore that fact, a lot of the time, it's that they genuinely don't believe what they're doing is wrong. A man sleeps with your wife, it's your obligation to protect your street cred by sparking a violent confrontation with him, etc.

Chris I wonder about the status of the blacks in Great Britain as to their history. I'm assuming most of them freely emigrated to your country, correct?

Also, no offense meant, but you guys have been a welfare state substantially longer than we have, correct? It seems to me that here in the US a combination of white guilt over slavery and a welfare system that favors single parent families have ruined the sub group. Maybe not destroyed but certainly these things have had a detrimental effect.

With the memory of the British Empire it would seem logical for Pakistanis or Indians to move to England or Canada as it is with Algerians and so forth in France. Have any of them ever been slaves? I would think that at least in Europe the slavery excuse is off the table. Yes? No?

WSS

Murders - Urban. Rape - Urban. Sure meth labs are in the sticks sometimes, but a lot in the city also. But the majority of serious crimes are in the city.

Chris I wonder about the status of the blacks in Great Britain as to their history. I'm assuming most of them freely emigrated to your country, correct?

Also, no offense meant, but you guys have been a welfare state substantially longer than we have, correct? It seems to me that here in the US a combination of white guilt over slavery and a welfare system that favors single parent families have ruined the sub group. Maybe not destroyed but certainly these things have had a detrimental effect.

With the memory of the British Empire it would seem logical for Pakistanis or Indians to move to England or Canada as it is with Algerians and so forth in France. Have any of them ever been slaves? I would think that at least in Europe the slavery excuse is off the table. Yes? No?

WSS

Slavery was practiced in British territories, especially in the West Indies. This was later replaced with indentured servitude when slavery was abolished in the British Empire. To say nothing of the millions of occupied people that died during the two world wars as pawns in Britain's game of thrones with Eastern Europe.

Archived