THE BROWNS BOARD

nice article on Gordons standing in drug program.

Flyin J

The trade or no trade will tell the tale. If the Browns don't believe he's standing on the precipice, why move a guy with his talent at a discount price? 22-year-old headed for 1,200 yards or so, that's a first rounder AND a starter.

I don't think it happens and I'm glad. I think we're close to making a few substantial moves in the offseason (obviously one of the top QBs in the draft, another RB to go with Lewis and Obie, a serious WR, another TE) and field the most talented team in the AFCN by a decent margin.

We might make a change or two on defense but not many. We're awfully good there. Robertson is struggling more in coverage than you'd expect.

The trade or no trade will tell the tale. If the Browns don't believe he's standing on the precipice, why move a guy with his talent at a discount price? 22-year-old headed for 1,200 yards or so, that's a first rounder AND a starter.

I don't think it happens and I'm glad. I think we're close to making a few substantial moves in the offseason (obviously one of the top QBs in the draft, another RB to go with Lewis and Obie, a serious WR, another TE) and field the most talented team in the AFCN by a decent margin.

We might make a change or two on defense but not many. We're awfully good there. Robertson is struggling more in coverage than you'd expect.

I absolutely agree- other than us trying to get into the top 2 picks. :) Gordon reminds me of another WR we used to have- Paul Warfield- the same effortless moves. He may be the best WR we've had since Paul too.

If we have to get to #2 to get Mariota, I think we'll have the artillery pretty easily. I don't see a lot of wins with Jason Campbell, maybe 5-11, which probably puts us #5 or 6. That along with the other #1 and something else thrown in should get it done.

I'm just telling you: The Browns will do whatever it takes this time. They won't be on the outside looking in.

:) Gordon reminds me of another WR we used to have- Paul Warfield- the same effortless moves. He may be the best WR we've had since Paul too.

Trip to KC made you smarter... ;)

A beefier Warfield to be sure, but I was noticing Sunday how steady Josh's head is at full speed... uber smooth runner just like Paul.

Archived