THE BROWNS BOARD

Not so messed up Halloween costume.

blowe

I personally think the costume is hilarious. Presidential halloween costumes are not anything new. Last year a friend of mine and I went as zombie Romney and zombie Obama. Everyone loved it especially since we were right in the heat of election time. There were some liberal weenies who couldn't control their emotions and let me know that we were being offensive. Not like I cared much

WTF does this have to do with "diversity training?!" I mean, ok, probably a little bit too far, but all in good fun and a bit of a political statement. But seriously? Does the hospital really think this is a racist thing? Ridiculous.

Teaching some kids to sing songs of allegience to Obamao,

etc...

but that rodeo clown with an Obamao face? Fired.

But Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Clinton (Bill, too).... is fine.

Would-be marxists enforce adherence to the idealogy. And reverence and obedience to Authority.

Sounds familiar to me. That is worrisome.

Teaching some kids to sing songs of allegience to Obamao,

etc...

but that rodeo clown with an Obamao face? Fired.

But Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Clinton (Bill, too).... is fine.

Would-be marxists enforce adherence to the idealogy. And reverence and obedience to Authority.

Sounds familiar to me. That is worrisome.

Are there really songs in schools about allegiance to Obama? I doubt that, though am prepared to be proven wrong. Allegiance to the country? I suspect that if the government banned the pledge of allegiance or the national anthems from schools you'd be unhappy!

But I do agree that this whole story is just bullshit. It's either policemen being overzealous in their job, or there really is some kind of message from on high about it. The first is sad, the second is very worrying.

Are there really songs in schools about allegiance to Obama? I doubt that, though am prepared to be proven wrong. Allegiance to the country? I suspect that if the government banned the pledge of allegiance or the national anthems from schools you'd be unhappy!

But I do agree that this whole story is just bullshit. It's either policemen being overzealous in their job, or there really is some kind of message from on high about it. The first is sad, the second is very worrying.

Yes there is video of elementary school children being taught to sing hymns of praise to him "mmm mmm mmm Barack Hussein Obama" its enough to make you sick to your stomach unless you're the sort that thinks north Korea would be a nice place to live

Yes there is video of elementary school children being taught to sing hymns of praise to him "mmm mmm mmm Barack Hussein Obama" its enough to make you sick to your stomach unless you're the sort that thinks north Korea would be a nice place to live

WTF?! I just read a story on it, and that is fucking ridiculous. I mean, let's not blow it out of proportion, it's not happening in every school, it seemed to be just one, but even so, it's worrying that the principal or whoever thinks it's ok to politicize these kids' learning.

Yes, Chris, it's kind of a "favor our idealogy and leaders" kind of grime.

Of course, the more common word is "propaganda". It's happened more than once.

Here, I did a quick bit of research:

(at the risk of ruining everybody's breakfast, especially mine)

The Obama Song is School Indoctrination Run Amok: Teacher ...

The Obama song that was sung by

***New Jersey school***

children this past February, according to the Associated Press, is very inappropriate to say the least.

voices.yahoo.com/the-obama-song-school-indoctrination... - Cached

Review Ordered of Video Showing Students Singing Praises of ...

Nearly 20 young children are captured in an online video as they sing songs that overflow with campaign slogans and praise for Barack Hussein Obama, as ...

www.foxnews.com/.../09/24/...singing-praises-president-obama - Cached

Sour note: Houston elementary school assembly sings ode to ...

[Mar 1, 2013] The superintendent of one

*****Houston, Texas*****

, school system was forced to issue an apology for an elementary-aged production with overtly political tones that ...

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/...school-assembly...obama - Cached

'He's our man': Kindergarteners at Texas school taught song ...

Call it another reason to consider home-schooling. According to a report at The Blaze, kindergarteners at Tipps Elementary School in Houston, Texas, are being t

www.examiner.com/...our...school-taught-song-praising-obama - Cached

More results from examiner.com »

Obama school song | WIVB.com

A school for kindergartners through second graders in this comfortable

*****Philadelphia****

suburb has become the latest target of accusations by conservatives that ...

www.wivb.com/news/national/obama_school_song_20090925 - Cached

***** 6 Videos Of School Children Singing Songs That Praise Barack *****

How would you feel if you learned that your children were being taught to sing songs of praise to Barack Obama in the classroom at your local public school?

thetruthwins.com/...of-school-children-singing-songs...obama - Cached

Parents Pissed about Obama School Song | momlogic.com

Some parents are up in arms about a video posted on YouTube that appears to show a B. Bernice Young Elementary School class in

***** Burlington, N.J. ********,

being ...

www.momlogic.com/2009/09/is_the_obama_school_song_okay.php - Cached

Seen this one? Boy prays TO Obama?

BTW, all editing functions are inactive. Is it only me?

or is everybody else having the same problem?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/14/boy-prays-to-obama_n_3750729.html

Archived