THE BROWNS BOARD

HOW BOUT F'ING CHUDZINSKI!

ITHIKA

Chud calling a great game going for it early on 4th down then again going for it to seal the game! We really need to give some credit to Chud! This is the best fucking coaching staff we've had since Marty! I can sense something brewing!

Easy cowgirl, we're fen 4-5. That said, loved those calls.

My point is we have our head coach! After not having anyone since 99! Not what the record reflects this team to be! If JC was playing Qb we probable beat Detroit and maybe GB. Give the guy some fucking credit!

We did blow those two TO's really early in the 1st quarter today, but other than that Chud called a good game. It's nice to have a coach that you don't have to worry about making dumb ass decisions all the time and piss poor clock management. It's just solid coaching with an aggressive streak. We're 4-5, but we're also on our 3rd QB of the year. If Hoyer or Campbell started every game this year, we'd be 6-3 easily. I don't put starting Weeden just on Chud. The organization needed to see what the kid had, and boy was it lackluster. Chud may be here for awhile and with our dysfunctional coaching wheel of doom, that's a great thing.

We did blow those two TO's really early in the 1st quarter today, but other than that Chud called a good game. It's nice to have a coach that you don't have to worry about making dumb ass decisions all the time and piss poor clock management. It's just solid coaching with an aggressive streak. We're 4-5, but we're also on our 3rd QB of the year. If Hoyer or Campbell started every game this year, we'd be 6-3 easily. I don't put starting Weeden just on Chud. The organization needed to see what the kid had, and boy was it lackluster. Chud may be here for awhile and with our dysfunctional coaching wheel of doom, that's a great thing.

Lackluster is understated, he was downright terrible.

His clock management leaves something to be desired but it's also understandable why he burns TO's early.

With a QB like Brandon Weeden, taking a 5 yard delay of game penalty is the kiss of death for an offensive drive. The chance of converting for him drops from 10% to "there's no fucking way in Hell you're getting this".

I liked them going aggressive trying to score with 6 seconds left in the half.

Aggressive coaching is more fun to watch IMO.

I thought that also. Any of the other coaches we have had would've taken a knee

Get ready for Horton to get poached away for a head coaching gig. I can think of two florida teams that will be interested in him.

Of course- Horton almost landed a HC gig this season. He's as good as gone after this year.

BTW, Chud has more play calling guts in his big toe than Shurmur has in his entire body.

We have the best coaching staff ever since we came back to the NFL.

The only mistakes Chud did were:

- going with Weeden when it was obvious the guy just wasn't good enough for pro-football (even after the improvements he definitely made since last year)

- overlooking Campbell when Hoyer got injured

These two mistakes costed us the playoff chances we had.

But Chud, Horton and Turner can bring us to a superbowl ring.

We've got to keep Horton with us at any cost.

Of course- Horton almost landed a HC gig this season. He's as good as gone after this year.

BTW, Chud has more play calling guts in his big toe than Shurmur has in his entire body.

Not sure of our D-line coach.

But if Horton goes........The DB coach can be Def Cord.

Anyone that can get Skrine to be this good, and Ward can wrap a tackle........ is good with me

We have the best coaching staff ever since we came back to the NFL.

The only mistakes Chud did were:

- going with Weeden when it was obvious the guy just wasn't good enough for pro-football (even after the improvements he definitely made since last year)

- overlooking Campbell when Hoyer got injured

These two mistakes costed us the playoff chances we had.

But Chud, Horton and Turner can bring us to a superbowl ring.

We've got to keep Horton with us at any cost.

The only conceivable way the Browns can keep Horton is to make him Assistant HC- that's if Norv doesn't' already have that title. Getting promoted to HC puts you in entire different salary bracket, plus Horton's obviously ready for the challenge.

Chud has more play calling guts in his big toe than Shurmur has in his entire body.

i would say that about you or anyone else on this forum.

doesn't mean chud or norv are lighting it up with some creative play calling, i.e. mcgahee off left tackle for 1 yard. oogabooga around the RT tackle for one yard. 5 yard catch by bess on sideline.

OOOOHH. scary offense.

I really like this guy. He seems steady, collected, smart, decisuve, fair ... Hire of the year. This franchise is turning around before our very eyes.

Front office is impressing me so far too.

If we beat Cincy again, the city is going to go nuts. I miss that.

Home game with Pittsburgh after that. Holy hell. Wish I was going to be there.

Z

Archived