THE BROWNS BOARD

The TEs (Chud loves the 12 Formation)

Shep

The two TEs slotted to go high are Eric Ebron from North Carolina (very much like Cameron, 245, 4.6, fluid athlete and great receiver) and Jace Amaro from Texas Tech (bigger at 257 but also a great receiver with great body control, not quite as fast, will get Jason Witten comparisons).

Both guys are mostly slotted in round 1, sometimes high 2. I feel fairly confident both will go in the first 35 picks or so, probably higher than our 2nd round pick.

Chud loves the "12" formation with two TEs in the slots between two WRs. Four big guys like Cameron, Ebron, Gordon, and Little would create horrific matchup problems.

Chud loves the "12" formation with two TEs in the slots between two WRs. Four big guys like Cameron, Ebron, Gordon, and Little would create horrific matchup problems.

Yes. I wonder if there are any big time TEs who are FA next season. I have faith in this FO, so far so good.. So it will be interesting to see what holes we fill in FA and what we fill through the draft

Dennis pitta might be a good strategic move, weaken the Ratbirds some more while meeting a team need.

I was thinking that also

Archived