THE BROWNS BOARD

Incognito

Sheepdog

With everything going on in Miami, I can see one of the only ways for the Dolphins to right the ship is to release Incognito. If they did release him what does everyone think about signing him? There is no doubt that he would be an upgrade at Guard and he would bring another level of physicalness to our team.

And just so I am clear, I in no way agree with or condone what he said. I just want to know everyone's opinion about bringing him to our team if the opportunity presented itself. I don't want this to become about bullying/hazing or about what Incognito said, I just want to talk football.

I believe that Incog is pathologically ill. Too much head trauma, too many roids, drug and alcohol abuse? Prolly all of the above. He crossed the line with his treatment of Martin and left behind plenty of hard copy evidence. The Fish knew he was a head case when they brought him in and have covered for him numerous times on behavior that any of us would have gone to jail for. How much did the fish pay to make the golf outing victim go away? Owner Stephen Ross will be forced to clean house from the front office down to the towel boy. This is Philbin's first NFL head coaching job and his last. the fish can't say they weren't warned of incogs boorish behavior. the current political climate has bullying ranked just below child molestation on the list of bad behaviors. Miami couldn't have a worse time for their problem child to have his big melt down.

tumblr_mowue5T7XA1s9eruyo1_500.gif

With everything going on in Miami, I can see one of the only ways for the Dolphins to right the ship is to release Incognito. If they did release him what does everyone think about signing him? There is no doubt that he would be an upgrade at Guard and he would bring another level of physicalness to our team.

And just so I am clear, I in no way agree with or condone what he said. I just want to know everyone's opinion about bringing him to our team if the opportunity presented itself. I don't want this to become about bullying/hazing or about what Incognito said, I just want to talk football.

That would be way too big of a distraction, this regime would never invite the bullshit that would accompany that signing.

There's some talk he won't be playing anywhere for a while. The Dolphins haven't done a good job of stepping up in a constructive way... so the league will. Incognito's history makes you lose your lunch a little when you hear the Dolphins "assigned him" to lead the offensive line.

No thanks. He's just not even close to bein the 'high character' player that the FO is looking to bring in, so there's that, and I think he's end up pulling the same shit here. Don't want that kind of guy on the team.

Also, it'll be interesting to see where Martin winds up. Probably some 'safe' place that's full of high character guys, like us or Cinci.

No thanks. He's just not even close to bein the 'high character' player that the FO is looking to bring in, so there's that, and I think he's end up pulling the same shit here. Don't want that kind of guy on the team.

Also, it'll be interesting to see where Martin winds up. Probably some 'safe' place that's full of high character guys, like us or Cinci.

You are joking with cincy right...

No. He's poisonous to pr and team morale right now

If they did release him what does everyone think about signing him?

No way, no how...

With all the good moves our FO has made, I cannot think of a faster way to undo the confidence growing in the Browns' fan base.

No way, no how...

With all the good moves our FO has made, I cannot think of a faster way to undo the confidence growing in the Browns' fan base.

For those who want this POS on the Browns- I'd suggest you read the Wiki- thoroughly- and tell me with a straight face the guy isn't Trailer Trash. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richie_Incognito For the short attention spans- couple fights with teammates at Nebraska, charged with assault. Anger management issues- kicked off the team, transferred to Oregon , and promptly kicked off THAT team. More recently- let's hold linemen meetings in a Strip Club, and how much did the Dolphins have to pay that lady @ the charity golf tournament after drunk-ass Ritchie uses her for a prop at a MIley Cyrus concert?

Hell No!!...This guy would only be a terrible distraction to all the good,positive progress this team has made...pass....And I agree ,this is Philbin's first and last shot...too bad for him after having lost a loved one...

Archived