THE BROWNS BOARD

Media

BaconHound

I think the media in the Browns pressroom really are homers. To let Chud off the hook for what look liked a complete lack of game plan coming off a bye week is laughable.

I expect that the game plan went out the window with all the mistakes and turnovers.

Perhaps it should be asked: did the bye week hurt this team and make them lackadaisical?

I expect that the game plan went out the window with all the mistakes and turnovers.

Perhaps it should be asked: did the bye week hurt this team and make them lackadaisical?

I have to agree that they threw it out after the giant dump our special teams took on the field and then it was capped off by the fumble for a TD.

• 2 weeks later...

Chud, "I'm fully committed to turning this around". Really, you're fully committed, I would have never guessed that.

How about asking, "you keep turning it over at some point you know who does it so why are they playing?"

Or better, "you're offensive line has been pretty much intact all year long why can't they protect the quarterback and snap the ball?"

Even, "you can't run the ball is it a bad offensive line or no talent at the RB position?

Or the clincher, "every week you lose you give enormous credit to the other team, could it just be this team is really bad?

i'm with you bacon. you can't just give a pass to a guy who we all thought had the talent (except @ QB) on this team (barring the injury to lewis, which btw other teams have overcome) just cuz he's supposed to be the next wunderkind offensive genious along w/turner.

i for one expected much more, even given the weeden effect from this team and everyone on this board seems to just blame it on one red-headed QB. you know what, then hand the fucking ball off 60 times a game! i think the players have given up for the year and we'll be lucky to get out of the season w/o some major injury to the talent we do have.

the kreuger signing was ridiculous. our cb pick hasn't even seen the field and mingo should have at least 12 sacks by now.

let's hope someone is asking those questions bacon. and it better be a guy who cuts the paychecks.

Archived