THE BROWNS BOARD

You are a factory of sadness!

blowe

Hey Browns fans... After yesterdays CLUSTERFUCK and another loss to those SCUMBAG Steelers, I'd tell this fuckin' ownership group to take their $120 million that they want to upgrade the stadium and stick it up their ass!!!! :mad: If you want to improve the fan's gameday experience, then here is a thought!!! Ready for this??? PUT A GOD DAMN WINNING TEAM ON THE FIELD!!!! :mad:

Hey Browns fans... After yesterdays CLUSTERFUCK and another loss to those SCUMBAG Steelers, I'd tell this fuckin' ownership group to take their $120 million that they want to upgrade the stadium and stick it up their ass!!!! :mad: If you want to improve the fan's gameday experience, then here is a thought!!! Ready for this??? PUT A GOD DAMN WINNING TEAM ON THE FIELD!!!! :mad:

This is essentially what I just said at the end of the stupid survey I just took. On and on about safety, security and flashy boards and very little about the product on the field.

This is essentially what I just said at the end of the stupid survey I just took. On and on about safety, security and flashy boards and very little about the product on the field.

Seriously! Why should the city and the taxpayers have to pony up for upgrades to the stadium, when the product on the field is sub-par? Show me improvement on the field, and bringing back winning football, and THEN we can talk about paying for upgrades!

This guy is out of his mind. You can't possibly talk about the devotion and pain of the fans when this is what your stadium looks like at the end of the 3rd quarter in what is essentially a playoff elimination game.

BZ3TZjpCMAENq0u.jpg

MAYBE 7,000 fans left? Most wearing black & gold.

If this were a playoff elimination game....as you claim, and this was the end of the third quarter when it was like 27-3....then the elimination had already occurred by that time....so it made sense to leave, fair to say?

This guy is out of his mind. You can't possibly talk about the devotion and pain of the fans when this is what your stadium looks like at the end of the 3rd quarter in what is essentially a playoff elimination game.

BZ3TZjpCMAENq0u.jpg

Hello Kettle... It's the Pot calling...

BZTIoqzCEAAE4Lh.jpg

November 10th...Ketchup field...9 minutes to go in the 2nd Quarter..

BZTIoqzCEAAE4Lh.jpg

Double haha. Checked the Pittsburgh weather that day. 56 degrees, not the single digit wind chill in Cleveland Sunday. For once, I don't blame a single fan that walked out early. Oh and way back at halftime in the Browns monumental blowout of the Steelers in '89 the stands were even emptier than that. For the short attention spans that was opening day in September. :D

Double haha. Checked the Pittsburgh weather that day. 56 degrees, not the single digit wind chill in Cleveland Sunday. For once, I don't blame a single fan that walked out early. Oh and way back at halftime in the Browns monumental blowout of the Steelers in '89 the stands were even emptier than that. For the short attention spans that was opening day in September. :D

Ha ha ha!!!! It looks like a lot of Stools fans dressed as yellow seats. :P

BZTIoqzCEAAE4Lh.jpg

Amazing... You say it's the 2nd Quarter huh??? How about looking at the scoreboard, it shows the beginning of the 3rd Quarter. And FYI, the stands at Heinz always look like this after halftime, that is one of the complaints about the stadium, too long of lines for everything. But lets not let facts get in the way of your cool story.

BZ3TZjpCMAENq0u.jpg

Browns fans won't acknowledge it but the Bengals had already eliminated the Browns from playoff contention a week prior.

Browns fans won't acknowledge it but the Bengals had already eliminated the Browns from playoff contention a week prior.

no...i'm acknowledging it. You're absolutely correct. We shit the bed against teh Bengals and that was that. Pgh sucks so hard this year and this was to be a stat game for our defense....they didn't bother, the season ended the week before and they knew it.

no...i'm acknowledging it. You're absolutely correct. We shit the bed against teh Bengals and that was that. Pgh sucks so hard this year and this was to be a stat game for our defense....they didn't bother, the season ended the week before and they knew it.

Oh, I get it. It was beneath the mighty Browns to even try and compete in a meaningless game. Maybe it's this attitude that causes your team to stink year after year. In Pittsburgh, when we started out poorly this year, there wasn't any acceptance. We demanded better results and the team responded.

Amazing... You say it's the 2nd Quarter huh??? How about looking at the scoreboard, it shows the beginning of the 3rd Quarter. And FYI, the stands at Heinz always look like this after halftime, that is one of the complaints about the stadium, too long of lines for everything. But lets not let facts get in the way of your cool story.

2nd quarter was the information that I was given. Still looks like a lot of empty seats for people to just be in line. But you can go ahead an continue to make excuses if you want.

2nd quarter was the information that I was given. Still looks like a lot of empty seats for people to just be in line. But you can go ahead an continue to make excuses if you want.

Not making excuses. It is well known that Steeler fans are late arriving back to their seats and are also early to leave late in the 4th Quarter. I don't agree with the premise of this entire thread. I don't blame Browns fans for leaving early, I would have done the same. To be honest, I used to go to at least 1 Steelers game over the past 20 years, but I have stopped recently. Beer cost $12, security is overbearing and frankly I hate being around drunken idiots. Attendance will be a growing problem for Professional sports moving forward.

Not making excuses. It is well known that Steeler fans are late arriving back to their seats and are also early to leave late in the 4th Quarter. I don't agree with the premise of this entire thread. I don't blame Browns fans for leaving early, I would have done the same.

The same would've been done in every stadium across the country especially when it was 15 degrees outside. I only posted the picture of ketchup field because of one of your fellow steeler fans coming in here taking trash and posting the same picture in 3 different threads. Unfortunately he isn't smart enough to realize that if you post something like that here you better make damn sure there isn't an equally bad picture of your own stadium from just a few short weeks ago at an earlier point in the game.

Not going to pass up the opportunity to point out how stupid silverback looked in posting that picture and doing it 3 different times just to be an asshole.

Oh, I get it. It was beneath the mighty Browns to even try and compete in a meaningless game. Maybe it's this attitude that causes your team to stink year after year. In Pittsburgh, when we started out poorly this year, there wasn't any acceptance. We demanded better results and the team responded.

Because history has shown that the fans control the team and the outcome, not the coaches or players.

That's why every one of us is getting multi million dollar contracts.

BZ3TZjpCMAENq0u.jpg

We left early in the 4th, and I don't think it was quite that empty yet..

In Pittsburgh, when we started out poorly this year, there wasn't any acceptance. We demanded better results and the team responded.

Was that after you were 0-4? After you were 2-6? Both?

It is well known that Steeler fans are... early to leave late in the 4th Quarter.

Early to leave late??? Must be some kind of advanced fan skill...

Calm down. It takes both to a degree. Improving a stadium that needs improving and improving a team that needs improving are seperate issues. Both are needed. You don't scrap one until the other is fixed.

We left early in the 4th, and I don't think it was quite that empty yet..

That is what I was going to say and throw the BS flag. I can see my seats in that shot and I am not in them and I didn't leave until maybe 4 minutes to play. No way the stadium was that empty in the 3rd qtr.

Yup. The Bengals spotted the Browns 13 points and still managed to put the game out of reach before halftime....killing Zombo's Miracle.

All that was left for the Steelers to kill was your last mathmatical hopes and your QB.

Yup. The Bengals spotted the Browns 13 points and still managed to put the game out of reach before halftime....killing Zombo's Miracle.

All that was left for the Steelers to kill was your last mathmatical hopes and your QB.

Jesus, what a fucking asshole.

once again dude you're 100% correct. The steelers could have laid down and put up a donut, props to them for turning it around some. The only defense I can muster for what the browns have done this year is that the qb position has been a circus. You guys have one of the best qb's in the league, it matters. Stability at that position matters like none other.

Archived