THE BROWNS BOARD

Zach Randolph

corystanish

I heard the rumors about marcus camby and it would be a good pickup but it wont happen. Danny Ferry loves his draft picks in the first place and camby is just like ben and andy with no offensive up side he only rebounds and blocks. What would u think about picking up Zack Randolph. He is offencive type big and would help alot if z were to continue to have ankle problems and when z is back would play with andy off the bench.

The only problems with getting him are he is not a very good team player and he would cost alot to get since he is only 28 and very talented.

As we saw from him in new york he is about himself but with the surrounding of the team now and our good chemistry i dont think that problem would continue to exsist.

What it would cost:

wally

our first and the second that was aquried from the bulls in the ben wallace trade

and one other player with a contract worth about 2-4 million (Randolph currently has a contract worth about 15-17million)

After reading about how Brandon Roy got him off the Blazers, and seeing how their two careers have been since then....and the fact that the Blazers were terrible before that, I'm staying far away from Randolph. I always thought he was just a good player stuck on a bad team, but now he seems like just a whining ballhog who makes bad teams worse.

When we trade Wally I want a good character guy who can play on both sides of the court.

Archived