THE BROWNS BOARD

Only in Cleveland

Browns149

Doesn't matter, if you are intentionally throwing it away out of the pocket you need the ball to pass the line of scrimmage unless it is at the legs of a receiver. It was an obvious throw away and it wasn't passed the line of scrimmage so they called it.

Seriously guy? This is your argument?

Guy rolling out with a receiver open gets hit as he throws and it lands behind his receiver and we call it cause he was obviously thinking of throwing it away... This play happens how many times a game in every stadium across the country and I've never seen someone flagged for it in 25+ years of watching football...

Explain why they picked up Brady's first IG flag? Was it because he was obviously throwing it to his centers wide open ass crack?

Hahahahahaha....

Hold on... Hahahahahaha

Someone else's turn. Get these pats fucks outta here.

Seriously guy? This is your argument?

Guy rolling out with a receiver open gets hit as he throws and it lands behind his receiver and we call it cause he was obviously thinking of throwing it away... This play happens how many times a game in every stadium across the country and I've never seen someone flagged for it in 25+ years of watching football...

Explain why they picked up Brady's first IG flag? Was it because he was obviously throwing it to his centers wide open ass crack?

Hahahahahaha....

Hold on... Hahahahahaha

Someone else's turn. Get these pats fucks outta here.

Brady was throwing a screen to his running back who was being held on the play, Brady was still in the pocket. Campbell left the pocket and is now able to throw the ball away with the one exception that the ball passes the line of scrimmage which it did not. Anyways, I'm done with this board too many psychos and people wishing gronks carrier to be over laughing and cursing at krafts dead wife. There's a good reason nobody visits Cleveland, glad I got to experience online instead of in person.

Btw you'd think that with 25 years of football you would know the rules for intentional grounding when a QB leaves the pocket.

"Intentional grounding will not be called when a passer, while out of the pocket and facing an imminent loss of yardage, throws a pass that lands at or beyond the line of scrimmage, even if no offensive player(s) have a realistic chance to catch the ball (including if the ball lands out of bounds over the sideline or end line)."

Notice the words "land at or beyond"... You know football is more enjoyable when your not shit face drunk you should try it one day.

Brady was throwing a screen to his running back who was being held on the play, Brady was still in the pocket. Campbell left the pocket and is now able to throw the ball away with the one exception that the ball passes the line of scrimmage which it did not. Anyways, I'm done with this board too many psychos and people wishing gronks carrier to be over laughing and cursing at krafts dead wife. There's a good reason nobody visits Cleveland, glad I got to experience online instead of in person.

Btw you'd think that with 25 years of football you would know the rules for intentional grounding when a QB leaves the pocket.

"Intentional grounding will not be called when a passer, while out of the pocket and facing an imminent loss of yardage, throws a pass that lands at or beyond the line of scrimmage, even if no offensive player(s) have a realistic chance to catch the ball (including if the ball lands out of bounds over the sideline or end line)."

Notice the words "land at or beyond"... You know football is more enjoyable when your not shit face drunk you should try it one day.

His wife's dead?????? Hhahahahahahhaahahahahahaahahah. Also its career not carrier. Enjoy those Super Bowls you won because you spied on the other team's practices.

We people here in Cleveland are glad you didn't visit. Stay away

RB held on the play? haha what a homer. The RB was trying to block and got lit up. He was still no where near the ball which was thrown at the feet of one of your lineman. Campbell was outside the pocket AND threw to Fozzy the RB who had just gotten up from getting blocked by a pass rusher. You would think that you would know the rules of the game especially after trying to call someone else out..

Nice try bud, I thought steelers fans reached to defend bullshit. What does the fucking line of scrimmage and "at or beyond" have to do with anything when his running back was 3 yards away?

Check out this link with "all the shit face drunks" that are of your own fan base call the IG call bullshit, http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/08/patriots-score-13-points-in-30-seconds-grab-comeback-win/

Look forward to seeing Gronk on IR.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out you pats fuck.

(Some of you regulars disappoint me! I gotta come out of the cheap seats and get these morons to leave, I figure you guys would be all over it! Hahaha)

It was great to see Hoyer on the field at the end of the game.Kid has heart and wants to play here. As long as the Browns keep Hoyer & he can return 100% (unlike RG3), We have a way better chance with him than Weedone. I cannot wait til they cut the CANCER Weeden, I am sure there will be a thread the day he gets let go. Not all of the season is Weedens Fault, but we all know he is just a clueless debbie-downer.

If they trade Gordon for anything less than a 1st round pick, I hope the city of Cleveland riots. He is a fucking beast. He is the real deal. If he fucks up off the field, oh well. His loss. Drugs are bad....mkay!

Honestly we should of won the game, but at this point playing for the draft is not a bad idea. So what position do we fall now in the draft? 6th?

Fear not- there are probably 3-4 guys on the Browns that are un freaking tradeable, and Gordon is one of them. This guy is not only rewriting the Browns record book, he's rewriting the NFL record book. Most yards in a 4 game stretch in NFL history, and torched one of the better corners in the NFL for an 80 yard TD on top of it.

They trade Gordon for anything less than Peyton Manning, and my season tickets are up for sale.

Fear not- there are probably 3-4 guys on the Browns that are un freaking tradeable, and Gordon is one of them. This guy is not only rewriting the Browns record book, he's rewriting the NFL record book. Most yards in a 4 game stretch in NFL history, and torched one of the better corners in the NFL for an 80 yard TD on top of it.

They trade Gordon for anything less than Peyton Manning, and my season tickets are up for sale.

Why would CLE trade a sophomore, Top 2 WR for a 37-year old QB?

By who?

exactly. The NFL will just issue an apology and say the call was wrong. And that's about it

Archived