THE BROWNS BOARD

Here you go guys

letsgojackets

Seriously... Nobody outside of Cleveland media will even talk about the game or the unbelievable calls... You'll see a blurp written by some guy in his basement on the bottom of a yahoo page at best.

It's happened all year long. No calls on the field against us then players getting fined the next week for illegal shit. Calls against us because they make plays on big name players (see Grooves hit on Stafford for example)

Nobody cares about the bottom feeders.

McshitforbrAINS grabbed his fucking shoulder pad at approx. the seven yard line. brady and coach b always know the weak leak.

I did not see the game. central ohio was treated to the fucking bungholes. judging by the above replay it looks like the ref threw the flag for the minor contact at the end of the play.

yea, that is chickenshit. playing devils advocate, mcfuckup did , however, hold him when he grabbed his jersey and pad.

There were bad calls all day. The last one was the killer. The NFL rig.

One I remember was Gordon catching a pass at the sideline, running through the sideline chains then giving up the ball 7 yards out of bounds. It was called he didn't keep possission through the catch. Take, Edelman boundes one up off the turf and it is called a catch.

It's to the point you don't know what these goodballs are going to call. It's sickening. I think it would be a better game if the NFL reduced the number of refs to maybe 4. One each sideline for off sides and in bounds calls, one behind the QB or in the old Umpire position to watch for blatant holding or roughing calls, and 1 deep to make inteference calls. Maybe 1 more up behind the QB as well behind the D.....give each coach 4 red flags to throw. One without a timeout being charged, then one per incorrect challenge, and have a non on field ref make the decision....not a on field ref.

There were bad calls all day. The last one was the killer. The NFL rig.

One I remember was Gordon catching a pass at the sideline, running through the sideline chains then giving up the ball 7 yards out of bounds. It was called he didn't keep possission through the catch. Take, Edelman boundes one up off the turf and it is called a catch.

It's to the point you don't know what these goodballs are going to call. It's sickening. I think it would be a better game if the NFL reduced the number of refs to maybe 4. One each sideline for off sides and in bounds calls, one behind the QB or in the old Umpire position to watch for blatant holding or roughing calls, and 1 deep to make inteference calls. Maybe 1 more up behind the QB as well behind the D.....give each coach 4 red flags to throw. One without a timeout being charged, then one per incorrect challenge, and have a non on field ref make the decision....not a on field ref.

Or they could change the rules back to the 90's and have competent officiating and I would be happy. That too much?

Every throw that Brady threw that hit the ground they tried to say it was complete.

Maybe bill will cut him due to diminishing skills :P

it's all a joke. our play. the bad calls. the loose prevent D.

started off with a lot of upside at around 2:30 PM EST by 4 i was walking the dog and yelling at neighbors for being too loud.

got the pork lon just finishing up with some augratinpotatoes and a bottle of sweet red.

fuck it. just another day in the life of a browns fan. if i let it bother me more than i do i probably take a flamethrower to this whole fucking place.

love>hate. except if you a stooler or ratbird fan and then i'd drop a bomb on your ass.

brady is gay. his model wife licks the finest gash available and kraft signs goodell's checks. mass sucks period. it's like the priveledged little spoiled brat kid that lives next to you and their parents are struggling to keep them under control in public cuz they are whiniy and cranky all the time.

i told my friends, even my sister who has such a litttle demon to let me watch them for the weekend. i guess they all knew better. at least they can speak without screaming out STRANGER DANGER!!

It won't matter. The NFL is in bed with NE and EVERYONE knows it.

Don't forget the media, its disgusting to hear them gush about this half-assed pats team while they tear down practically every other nfl team. All you'll hear now is how if the pats lose a game its all because Gronk got hurt on a Dirty Hit in the Browns game.

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20131217/OPINION/312170301/-1/NEWS

December 17, 2013 12:00 AM

calls for a fineGronk's injury

It was a bittersweet victory for the New England Patriots on Sunday. While most households were beginning to prepare dinner late in the game as a result of a projected loss to the Cleveland Browns, the Pats staged a comeback to beat the Browns 27-26. They were behind with 1:05 left in the game after score. Every football fan east of the Mississippi knew there would be an onside kick and they were right. The Pats kickoff team executed the onside kick perfectly and recovered the ball then went on to score. It was another historic victory by the Patriots.

After a Gronk reception earlier in the game, a Browns defender disguised a tackle and aimed for his knee. The diagnosis is torn anterior and medial cruciate ligaments. Rehabilitation is estimated to be eight to 12 months.

Gronk is a tight end who play's like a wide receiver. He in an integral part of quarterback Tom Brady's passing attack. He also plays hard with no reservations about contact or what happens after a reception. With the "all out," wreckless approach to his play comes a caution sign. After his season-ending elbow injury last season and his mid-season return this year, I think many Pats fan squirmed every time he caught the ball. He was double covered by defenders all season. The perceived, eventual injury was going to happen, it was just a matter of time.

The Browns defender should be fined. He aimed for the knee and accomplished his goal of removing Brady's favorite target from the game. His fine will not be enough. He ended the season for one of the top receivers in the NFL and Gronk's career may be over.

It's sad that the punishment will not equal the crime.

I believe the technical term here is 'butthurt.' They've already played another game since that one, and this whiny bitch is going on about an injury the week before, demanding a fine. I wonder if it's because his team lost this week?

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20131217/OPINION/312170301/-1/NEWS

I believe the technical term here is 'butthurt.' They've already played another game since that one, and this whiny bitch is going on about an injury the week before, demanding a fine. I wonder if it's because his team lost this week?

The NFL should instead send that tape out to everyone in the league saying "this is how we want you to tackle"....just try to avoid hitting the knees just right.

I bet the mindset is "we lost because the browns hurt gronkowski."

Injuries are part of the game. These guys make millions to play a game where injuries are a risk. They should understand that .

I bet the mindset is "we lost because the browns hurt gronkowski."

Injuries are part of the game. These guys make millions to play a game where injuries are a risk. They should understand that .

Gronkowski had 2 catches for 32 yards in almost 3 quarters of play. Not exactly lighting up the Browns defense. The Patriots started moving the ball after he got hurt. Plus the dolphins played the Pats close the first time so not surprising at all to see them win last Sunday.

Archived