THE BROWNS BOARD

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

I saw this movie.....and sorry, it was awful. If your idea of funny is Will Ferrell yelling out stupid and offensive statements at the top of his lungs....then I guess maybe your sense of humor is at that level.

I don't recall laughing at this movie one single time. I almost walked out.

The only interesting part of the movie was the big "fight" scene at the end where several big name stars make cameo appearances.....Sasha Baron Cohen, Liam Neeson, Jim Carrey, Will Smith, Vince Vaughn, Harrison Ford.

Will Ferrell isn't funny at all. Never cared for him. All his movies are garbage.

Oh, I have liked my share of Will Farrell movies.....the problem here to me perhaps is Judd Apatow, who wrote this. I believe therein lies the problem because I have never like much of what he has done, at all.

The only Will Ferrell film that I actually enjoyed was the non-comedy one he did, Everything Must Go. It was just him making 'funny' noises and faces all the damn time.

"Stranger than fiction" was another one atypical of Ferrell

not bad ...

The commercials and promos he is doing as this character are funnier than the movie.

While I agree that the movie had some value as a commentary on how "The News" developed into just another entertainment device for these networks, which parts had some satirical value, It just didn't elevate itself to actually being funny when it was supposed to.

As someone said: a great SNL skit....not a good movie.

Archived