THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler trolls are absolutely obsessed with the Browns.

Guest mz.

It's all so weird. Your team is playing in the f-ing Super Bowl tomorrow, yet you're here, jawing with us. This obsession is borderline scary. I'm serious here, I don't get it at all.

Can one of you trolls explain the obsession to me?

It's kinda like the really cool people in school that everyone wanted to be friends with. That's us. Browns fans are intelligent, witty, popular, funny, the life of the party, etc...

Oh and don't forget ... most of us are pretty damn hot, too! ;)

Why not kick a browns fan whenever they can..we deserve to be kicked for being incredible fans that love our team win or lose but steeler fans should remember a lot of us would like 5 minutes in a dark ally behind the pub with randy lerner...just 5 seconds would do! ;)

It is fun to rub success in the face of losers. I am also visiting Bengals and Ravens boards. Don't flatter yourself poop stains.

That just proved my point. Only a person with extreme self-esteem issues would feel it neccessary to "rub success" in the face of others. It is why you are a bandwagoner of a popular team and want acceptance so badly from others ... especially those you view to be better than you. It's quite sad actually.

I suspect the classy/true steelers fans find bandwagoners/trolls like you pretty embarrassing.

It is fun to rub success in the face of losers. I am also visiting Bengals and Ravens boards. Don't flatter yourself poop stains.

Honestly I'm sitting here laughing at the fact you're rubbing one off in your parents' basement at the thought of getting someone worked up over an anonymous post.

Most trolls suck, but you tend to swallow as well.

Good thing, the 'rents are less likely to notice the mayo on your keyboard.

It is fun to rub success in the face of losers.

Haha. That's like the fat-kid-bully in sixth grade who claims he picked on the littler kid because it was fun, and then after an evaluation the school counselor finds out that he's got some serious pathetic psychological problems and he's just picking on the littler kid to make himself feel better.

You're a pathetic, shallow piece of shit in real life, so being the tough-guy who's always "on top" on the message boards helps you make up for it and feel better. That's why you had to seek out and pick the best team in the NFL as a favorite team instead of just being a real fan in the first place. Got it?

Archived