THE BROWNS BOARD

offseason woes

NavySteve_Browns4Life

This game was absolute joke! I feel no closer to this thing getting turned around anytime in the next decade and we're farther away now than ever. Pittsburgh is doing any and everything to us right now and it's obvious how far away the roster talent is between these two team. I've never seen a Browns team play this pathetic and pack it in before the fight even starts week after week. It's obvious the Browns can't wait to get off the field, not only today, but ever since the bye week, and start partying after the season ends.

It's obvious the team has no heart. It pisses me off hearing the Joe Haden talk about how the team was down after the Hoyer injury. It pisses me off that DQ and TJ can say the same thing about when Jason Campbell went down with injury and the team felt hopeless with Brandon back under center. Weeden proved he isn't a NFL QB this year, but it's what we have now and it's next man up, and as teammates, you rally around your guys. You pick each other up. You coach each other up out there on the field because at that point the coaches have done everything they can and it's up to the defensive and offensive huddles to click and work through the minutes of a game.

Where do these guys think you're at? You're in the freaking NFL, that's where you're at and I'm sick of hearing how this team can't rally around its teammates. It's next man up! Everyone on the roster is an NFL pro, even though they may not play like NFL pros, they've made an NFL roster for 2013 and you rally behind your teammates TEAM Captains! What do those statements say about this team and our locker room? The team captains and pro bowl talent tosses in the towel in the face of adversity after this guy or that guy goes down with injury and all the crying that goes with it. Pittsburgh started 0-4 and faced adversity all year and it showed today. Nobody on the Browns can even hold a Steelers jock strap and it was proven once again today.

It's obvious this team has no fight, hear, pride, or love for the city that supports it. Collect that game check and coast into the offseason so we can rest was the motto before 1:00. I don't see any hard nosed Cleveland players inflicting their will on any opponent, and I haven't for a long time. It's simple, you win games by blocking and tackling better than your opponent and we get pushed around at will and dominated in the trenches.

This team has no fight. Our QB is injured poor us. Our RB's can't run the ball, poor us. Our Oline is the problem, poor us. Our secondary can't cover, poor us. You can see the divide. Nothing but a bunch of pussies after what the NFL can do for their lives, not what they can do in the NFL an make their team better.

Archived