THE BROWNS BOARD

TRich Trade part duex

Browns616

Every player discussed on this board is either great and cuz they play for the browns, or they suck cuz they don't play for the browns (or are on the Brown's and have fallen out in the fans eyes). It doesn't seem like there is much grey area.

I'm surprised Trent didn't tear it up for the colts. It looks like it was a good trade for us, but it was never that good of a draft pick to begin with.

No, they are great because they played for Ohio St. or they suck because they played for Michigan.

I mean, that is why Braylon Edwards was such a failure....he was a Wolverine!

(What's that you say....what about Brian Robiskie? Quit disturbing my delusion with facts will you?)

Agree... YPC is valid and more than backed up in this case by the eye test.

... if that means firing a coach that was in more games this year then we've been in since 2007 then fire his ass.

Look at what you wrote. You are happy we fired the guy that had the team in more games? Brilliant!

To be clear, I'm not saying that it WON'T turn out better...

Take a fucking stand will you?

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb trade. Trent tied Jim Browns rookie rushing record with 9 TD's last season.

Sorry to see you've relapsed...

Sorry to see you've relapsed...

I think after seeing POG posts from Sunday night saying there's no way Chud would be fired, I've figured him out. He just wants to be different and take the opposing opinion no matter how crazy.

Think about it...we all said Colt was gone before this season, PoG strongly disagrees. Everyone says that Trent isn't very good, PoG strongly backs his boy even though the stats and highlights say differently. Then Sunday night it's reported everywhere in the world that Chud is out and PoG is still here saying it won't happen. So of course it happened.

So my question is...Can you please say that I'll never win the lottery because then I have a chance.

Tour2ma, I don't take a stand on how the Colts pick will turn out because there's no way to know. I think it's a little overly optimistic to assume that it will definitely result in a strong addition to the team. Looking back over some past drafts league-wide, it appears that the majority of first round picks do turn out to be players who contribute to their teams in a positive way at some point. That being said, the Browns have certainly had a number of 1st round picks who were not at all helpful to the team. It could be argued that the current regime didn't have a hand in those erroneous picks, but, as people have pointed out, Lombardi doesn't really have a great draft history either.

So, no, I won't take a stand on whether the pick we got from the Colts will be good or not, because I don't see any reason to feel confident that it will or that it won't yet.

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb trade. Trent tied Jim Browns rookie rushing record with 9 TD's last season. What the fuck ever, spin it however you want, whatever makes you sleep better at night. The Browns sucked running the ball this year, not only did they suck but they were mad boring to watch try and run the ball. Obi, McGayhee, Wickerbasket and all the other crap that toted the ball were boring...

At least Richardson showed highlight material and was exciting to watch. Had they not traded Trent and instead just replaced Weeden with Hoyer before fucking everything up, we would probably have two more Probowlers in Richardson and Hoyer.

Some of the dumbest shit I have read here. 2.9 ypc and 1 lost fumble. Highlight material at it's best. Yep

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb trade. Trent tied Jim Browns rookie rushing record with 9 TD's last season. What the fuck ever, spin it however you want, whatever makes you sleep better at night. The Browns sucked running the ball this year, not only did they suck but they were mad boring to watch try and run the ball. Obi, McGayhee, Wickerbasket and all the other crap that toted the ball were boring...

At least Richardson showed highlight material and was exciting to watch. Had they not traded Trent and instead just replaced Weeden with Hoyer before fucking everything up, we would probably have two more Probowlers in Richardson and Hoyer.

Disagree on every possible level. I think Trent is nothing but a bum. A one or two yard back at best and will never ever be any better. Not sure how the excuse train keeps rolling for this guy but Edwin baker was able to come off a practice squad to a team whose offense he didn't know at all and put up better numbers than your superhero. News flash: Trent doesn't need time to learn the system. He'll never know the system. He's dumb as a stump.

T-Rich had two carries of 15 yards or more in 16 games ... 188 carries.

Edwin Baker had two carries of 15 yards or more in 3 games ...43 carries.

Baker was picked off the street in December. We aquired a first round pick for T-Rich.

Zombo

So we all fucking agree Trent was not what he was suppose to be. We traded him for a 1st round pick. good for us. Please lets's get of Trent's cock!! He is gone and and we were not any worse or better without him.

Have a good day!

*Sigh* Richardson should not have been picked #3 overall. I didn't think so then, and I don't think so now. Is the first round pick we got for him way better than having him? We'll see when we see what that pick becomes. In my opinion, the running game this year was not what it was last year. If your opinion is that this had nothing to do with the Richardson trade, that's fine, I'm done arguing that. But I think the running game was not as good this year (for whatever reason your prefer) and that it was a negative factor for this year's team (low total rushing yardage, 4 total rushing TDs, decreased time of possession [especially when leading], etc.).

Archived