THE BROWNS BOARD

That, sir, is an insult to the real Three Stooges. They were three men who were able to cooperate and make over 200 movies during a 40 year career. They are still loved by millions. Most importantly, they kept the same people with them for decades, not getting new actors every year.

Also, they would have evaluated talent much better than the Browns front orifice does.

even thou funny, there is no way you can call a billionaire a stooge. Sorry I just think you are attacking a man who is trying to make right what was wrong, and Chud was wrong. Read the reports about Chud. It was classless as a reporter to say that even thou it was from the fans. It still came from his mouth. Jimmy has been here 1 year REALLY. They made a mistake with Chud got him out of town fast to find the right man. I have zero problems with that

And look at this guy guarding him. Tell me that isn't the spitting image of Kevin Costner....who is about to portray Lombardi's character:

Quasimodo-CharlesLaughton-fouet.jpg

nice holiday thought. the whipping scene of the hunchback of notre dame.

why not enlighten us with an "ice pick in the forehead" pic.

How did they get the pic of Lombardi? He's never seen

he was on the cbssportschannel for a couple of years (or was it hbo sports....whatever). the guy hasn't shied away from a camera in his life.

a lot of broken camera lenses out there.

I do not know if anyone on here saw this shirt, but it is a light hearted fun shirt that does poke fun, but in all honesty hopes that they can turn it around in CLE!!! You can get them for the next 5 days by clicking below

http://www.teespring.com/threestooges

three.png

hope you got permission to use their likeness on that tee cuz i'm callin their lawyers right now. expect a descease and desist letter in the mail tomorrow.

fuggin commie thieves.

forwarding this link to the browns official site as we speak.

HA! $17.50 for a shirt that costs $5 to make. you can't even do a simple mock-up correct. hanes tagless tee? isn't your image showing a tag dumbfuck?

even thou funny, there is no way you can call a billionaire a stooge. Sorry I just think you are attacking a man who is trying to make right what was wrong, and Chud was wrong. Read the reports about Chud. It was classless as a reporter to say that even thou it was from the fans. It still came from his mouth. Jimmy has been here 1 year REALLY. They made a mistake with Chud got him out of town fast to find the right man. I have zero problems with that

You're in the small minority who think firing Chud was right. First off to the short attention spans- when they brought in Chud it was all about stability- they got called out in the presser as snakes that talk with forked tongue. Incidentally, Tom Landry didn't have a winning record in his first six years with the Cowboys, and Chuck Noll went 1-13 in his first year with the Steelers- they both happen to be in the HOF.. Haslam and Banner's lack of patience and expecting immediate results is frankly disgusting. Not to mention expecting better than what they got with a third string qb and a practice squad running back. They told Chud to cook up a steak dinner when they gave him outdated hamburger (McGahee) to work with. Thirdly, giving Chud the quick hook guarantees no one being worthy of a NFL HC is going to come to Cleveland- it's either produce immediately, or get fired- immediately. Add in yet another new system for the players to adjust to. Read between the lines- Joe Thomas and about all the other top veterans on the team are sick and tired of this revolving door coach shit.

The guy who rattled off the Twitter feeds needs a commendation- Haslam and Banner needed to hear what the fans think- direct- without sugarcoating it.

Finally I will LMAO if Bummer and Lobotomy (their new names on Cleveland.com) pulled a Modell and fired the next Bill Bellickick. Can't happen? Don't bet against it.

Archived