THE BROWNS BOARD

Attaboy, Phil!

slowburn

Finally got a good feeling watching the NFL after suffering through another Browns season of dysfunction. Phil is the consummate pro, a good man and deserving of all the happiness and satisfaction derived from playing with a championship caliber team. I am proud of him. He is a true hero and a role model. Go Niners!!

Happy for both Phil Dawson AND Colt McCoy! Keep Going!!

Also rooting for Trent in Indy!

Give it a rest man. Colt McCoy did a nice job cheering Kaepernik, who IMO is an overrated QB on a good team, from the sidelines.

And nothing against Trent and his horse penis, but taking him 3rd overall set us back another impact player.

Phil Dawson is the only quality player you mentioned.

your boy TR rode the pine after fumbling on his first carry yesterday. per usual he started dancing at the line and dropped the ball without even getting hit. you better pick some other player to pimp cause TR won't get the ball anymore. gay forTR sez what?

I was confused when I watched the highlights of the Colts game and TR wasn't getting every carry. So I checked and he wasn't injured. He got one carry, where he auditioned for dancing with the stars and then coughed the ball up without even being touched.

yea, kaeperinick needs his ass kicked and harbaugh is an arrogant prick. only for phil do I root for the niners.

I was kinda hopin' that Kaepernick would get his head bounced off the Frozen Tundra and have to go through the Concussion Protocal....and that we would see Colt McCoy trying to get it done for the 49ers in the playoffs!

Maybe next week.

Was expecting a thread about Phil Taylor.

(kick freeze frame)

I about shit when I saw the ground level replay of the kick... right between the edge rusher's arms.

It cost us our perfect weekend, Z.

Shows it's better to be lucky and good.

Was expecting a thread about Phil Taylor.

I about shit when I saw the ground level replay of the kick... right between the edge rusher's arms.

It cost us our perfect weekend, Z.

Shows it's better to be lucky and good.

The Packers edge rusher was offsides so had it been blocked, it wouldn't have mattered. Didn't know it at the time, read it in Peter King's column this morning.

Archived