THE BROWNS BOARD

Back in 2004............ a statement was made

rich4eagle

I pleaded to draft Big Ben winner of two Super Bowls and later I pleaded to play the river Card in San Diego either get Rivers or Brees. I got wholeheartedly pissed on we had braindead Kellen Winsblow. Dumbbnuts browns fans were in the trenches being numnuts. So here we are ten years later and three are premier QB's with three super bowl wins and two chances for another and if not the crappy officiating in the NFL three chances. And where are we in the toilet bowl again........oh yeah Adrian Peterson, I was so upset I gave up and you bozos gloated over the great Joe Thomas who led us to seven straight losing seasons

And that is why I am not interested here anymore. I gave my all to make the fools see what takes winning and got spit at. Maybe someday the members here and Cleveland will get it.

Roethlisberger ended up being a rapist. Couldn't root for him. Sorry you are not interested anymore. I look forward to partying with REAL Browns fans when we win ... Glad we ran off the posers.

Z

I pleaded to draft Big Ben winner of two Super Bowls and later I pleaded to play the river Card in San Diego either get Rivers or Brees. I got wholeheartedly pissed on we had braindead Kellen Winsblow. Dumbbnuts browns fans were in the trenches being numnuts. So here we are ten years later and three are premier QB's with three super bowl wins and two chances for another and if not the crappy officiating in the NFL three chances. And where are we in the toilet bowl again........oh yeah Adrian Peterson, I was so upset I gave up and you bozos gloated over the great Joe Thomas who led us to seven straight losing seasons

And that is why I am not interested here anymore. I gave my all to make the fools see what takes winning and got spit at. Maybe someday the members here and Cleveland will get it.

Yeah Rich- I was right with you on Peterson and Ben. I wasn't on the Quinn band wagon if you remember.

BTW, I watched every one of the playoff games- and you know what I saw? The Browns are sorely deficient in the (by your description) dime a dozen offensive guards. We couldn't run inside the tackles all year for squat. By all means, let's trade away our entire draft to take the next Tim Couch.

I was ALL IN on both Peterson and Rivers ... In fact i was the sole proprietor of Camp Peterson. Rich is a douchebag Steeler fan who feels the need to tell everyone how much smarter he is than them, even when, in most cases, he fails miserably.

Ten years ago he bet me, $1 per yard, that Maurice Clarett would outgain William Green in the NFL. The final tally was Green 2,109 and Clerett 0 ... but I have never seen the $2,109.00.

Zombo

Quit livin in the past, Richie. AP would have gotten his career shortened.

Ben Rapistbooger would have been a bust.

I did hear that Bortles is headed for the NFL draft.

Question is, Rich - AHEAD of time, not after the draft, which do you pick?

Bortles....or....Sammy Watkins?

That, among many, many, many other reasons, is why you're not in charge of the team.

let me know when the browns or any other nfl team have a vacancy for a roided-up bouncer who likes to smash peoples heads into the ground and i'll write you a letter of recommendation.

do you have a boyfriend in the locker room needle you in the ass?

let me know when the browns or any other nfl team have a vacancy for a roided-up bouncer who likes to smash peoples heads into the ground and i'll write you a letter of recommendation.

do you have a boyfriend in the locker room needle you in the ass?

Two. One just doesn't cut it any longer.

Rich, the Browns have probably made about 100 draft picks starting 1999 to today. I would wager that there is not a single one of them that we could not second guess and say "we shoulda taken so and so" instead of the guy we did take.

From saying "we shoulda taken Donovan McNabb instead of Tim Couch" to saying "we should have taken Yada Yada instead of Garrett Gilkey. " every single one could have perhaps resulted in getting a better player.

But how can we as fans play that game without going a little crazy?

Or....maybe in your case you have gone crazy?

I see now that you are looking for sympathy as a victim. You feel like you are suffering from the Stockholm syndrome or something.

My suggestion: do some hard drinking and take a couple of valium.

Roethlisberger ended up being a rapist. Couldn't root for him. Sorry you are not interested anymore. I look forward to partying with REAL Browns fans when we win ... Glad we ran off the posers.

Z

I call bullshit!!!! If the Browns drafted him you all would have taken the local virgins to him in the Mavis Winkles bathroom every Saturday night if he won a Super Bowl!

I call bullshit!!!! If the Browns drafted him you all would have taken the local virgins to him in the Mavis Winkles bathroom every Saturday night if he won a Super Bowl!

Nope ... and Lerner would have got ridden of him when he started raping.

The Rooneys and the Steeler population at large are soulless.

Zombo

I was ALL IN on both Peterson and Rivers ... In fact i was the sole proprietor of Camp Peterson. Rich is a douchebag Steeler fan who feels the need to tell everyone how much smarter he is than them, even when, in most cases, he fails miserably.

Ten years ago he bet me, $1 per yard, that Maurice Clarett would outgain William Green in the NFL. The final tally was Green 2,109 and Clerett 0 ... but I have never seen the $2,109.00.

Zombo

Don't forget the interest.

Archived