THE BROWNS BOARD

Are there ANY head coaches available that would make you happy?

jeffinwv

well..in terms of experience:

Steve Marriucci

Jim Mora Jr and Sr.

Herm Edwards

Mike Sherman

Jim Haslett

Just a few that come to mind..the only 2 of that list that even remotely interest Me are Mooch and Sherman.

Whisenhunt is going to interview with the browns sat after interviewing with Detroit and Tennessee. I wanted Whisenhunt last time the browns were searching for a coach but I get the feeling that he has too much respect for himself to become banners pre-moistened dick-rag.

i don't know.

franklin seems like the hot name from the college ranks and i doubt if any former head coach from the NFL would be interested.

so that leaves coordinators and they're about as hit or miss as drafting a franchise QB.

is there something keeping chud from interviewing with other teams? haven't seen his name mentioned.

i like schwartz myself from the guys that are left in the nfl coaching realm (HC), just cuz he got up in jim harbaighs face after he got slapped in his back. brings a little nastiness with him. but needs to be more disciplined with his team.

Whisenhunt is going to interview with the browns sat after interviewing with Detroit and Tennessee. I wanted Whisenhunt last time the browns were searching for a coach but I get the feeling that he has too much respect for himself to become banners pre-moistened dick-rag.

thought he was a cunt hair away from taking the detroit job.

i don't know.

franklin seems like the hot name from the college ranks and i doubt if any former head coach from the NFL would be interested.

so that leaves coordinators and they're about as hit or miss as drafting a franchise QB.

is there something keeping chud from interviewing with other teams? haven't seen his name mentioned.

i like schwartz myself from the guys that are left in the nfl coaching realm (HC), just cuz he got up in jim harbaighs face after he got slapped in his back. brings a little nastiness with him. but needs to be more disciplined with his team.

Schwartz is a pussy and a bitch, which is why harbaugh paid him no mind in the first place. Everyone knows if they threw down that Schwartz would get his faggoty bird chest caved in, he's a garbage coach to boot. He couldn't win with that defense, megaton and stafford? We're fucked if Schwartz comes to town.

thought he was a cunt hair away from taking the detroit job.

He probably will take the lions job and with good reason. With the talent they have in place whiz will take that team to the Super Bowl in the next couple of years, further illustrating how much trash Schwartz is.

We need someone with a strong enough personality that he goes in and wins with these guys and then goes to Haslem and says "hey, I can't do my job with Bitchtits Banner meddling in everything, he's gotta go or you are looking for another coach."

Zombo

--Maybe Wisencunt ... axe to grind with Steelers over choosing Lily Tomlin over him?

Schwartz is a pussy and a bitch, which is why harbaugh paid him no mind in the first place. Everyone knows if they threw down that Schwartz would get his faggoty bird chest caved in, he's a garbage coach to boot. He couldn't win with that defense, megaton and stafford? We're fucked if Schwartz comes to town.

wow.

what'd he sleep with your girl or something?

you never know who's going to win a fight. i've seen small guys whip the shit out of so-called bad asses. i hate harbaugh and anyone that can get in his grill like he did is ok with me.

Y is Horton not getting an interview??

i saw him on the list to interview for one team per nfl network. can't remember the team though............

there's so many teams looking for HCs and QBs.

how does that coincide?? hmmmmmm..........

i saw him on the list to interview for one team per nfl network. can't remember the team though............

there's so many teams looking for HCs and QBs.

how does that coincide?? hmmmmmm..........

Vikings, I think.

wow.

what'd he sleep with your girl or something?

you never know who's going to win a fight. i've seen small guys whip the shit out of so-called bad asses. i hate harbaugh and anyone that can get in his grill like he did is ok with me.

Yeah I did go a bit overboard, but for some reason every time I see him or hear him talk I just automatically think, that guy looks/sounds like a bitch. And when he flipped out the way he did, it was because he knew he was inferior and had to puff himself up, reminds me of a chuahua yapping at a real dog.

We need someone with a strong enough personality that he goes in and wins with these guys and then goes to Haslem and says "hey, I can't do my job with Bitchtits Banner meddling in everything, he's gotta go or you are looking for another coach."

Zombo

--Maybe Wisencunt ... axe to grind with Steelers over choosing Lily Tomlin over him?

I would pay to hear a coach, while talking to Haslam, refer to joe as "Bitchtits Banner"

I would pay to hear a coach, while talking to Haslam, refer to joe as "Bitchtits Banner"

Zombo

Perhaps that was chud, and Haslam chose Banner over him?

When you consider who might actually take the job, it will probably have to be a retread (Mangini) or some assistant that comes out of nowhere (McAdoo) or a college guy that actually wants to be an NFL coach.

It doesn't really matter who we might wish for, it's probably going to end up being a lateral movement, and we're going to be left scratching our heads again and getting excited about the draft and being disappointed again. (I think the arctic vortex has sucked out my optimism)

Zombo

Bingo on the 1st statement, but Whisenhunt & the Lions GM were teammates plus Stafford, Megatron, Suh, etc...I think he's going there.

Mike

I would like Shanahan, but I don't think there's any chance he'll come here. He needs more control than this regime will allow. I honestly wouldn't mind a Mangini return, but there's no real chance of that either. Whisenhunt would be a blessing.

Can't they just call Mangini and tell him to report to work on Monday?

Isn't he still being paid?

Haha I know, I know it don't work like, would be hilarious

Archived