THE BROWNS BOARD

The Millers

anyone seen it?

pretty good. won't give away any details but if you like looking at jennifer anniston's half naked body from a couple of different scenes then you gotta see it. in real life she must be a real bitch, considering the stack of actors that left her.

sedakis is from SNL as well as ferrel and this dude literally smokes him on his first try out of the gates.

stoopid funny movie fans will love this.

anyone seen it?

pretty good. won't give away any details but if you like looking at jennifer anniston's half naked body from a couple of different scenes then you gotta see it. in real life she must be a real bitch, considering the stack of actors that left her.

sedakis is from SNL as well as ferrel and this dude literally smokes him on his first try out of the gates.

stoopid funny movie fans will love this.

You might want to leave the movie reviewing to Steve there Dick. Do you read what you type. You are pretty illiterate. (you can google that word). :)

To damn with faint praise I thought it was okay. I never really bought Aniston as a stripper so that took away from buying into the premise.

I was surprised by the R rating but that was from all the f-bombs and unfortunately not for the nudity... I did think they took the dirty language hook as for as they could and then went a little farther. Its funny enough but it was the basis of almost every joke.

Also I'm happy when anybody gives his take on any film out there. Unlike politics it's just a matter of taste and whether you love the movie or hate it makes absolutely no difference to our lives. Even football arguments have some sort of meaning as to the outcome of the games. Art is personal taste.

WSS

These types of comedies are like pizza to me ... They are not all great, but I've never had a bad one.

When he was making the boy suck the cops dick and the spider biting the kids sack were highlights

Z

Archived