THE BROWNS BOARD

That short guy Brees sure is struggling...

Suomi

You're an idiot for comparing Manziel to Brees as a reason not to draft him, and an even bigger idiot to not notice that the quarterback that was winning the game was even smaller. And to assume the small hands. You may have set a record for Fail in one post.

Zombo

LOL! In the infamous words of the great Bugs Bunny: "What a Maroon!"

You're an idiot for comparing Manziel to Brees as a reason not to draft him, and an even bigger idiot to not notice that the quarterback that was winning the game was even smaller. And to assume the small hands. You may have set a record for Fail in one post.

Zombo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7LrViaPq7M

And before y'all start shrieking "What are you thinking?!? We'd love to have him as the Browns' QB!" just riddle me this: are Brees' struggles today purely a function of the Seahawks' defensive scheme, or is the wet weather the cause? It's tough to grip a wet football and throw it accurately with small hands; Brees has been tossing wounded ducks all day, and missing his receivers as a result.

For all you Manziel lovers out there who couldn't figure it out, this post is for you.

1545648_888287027865179_1208238092_n.jpg

The first mistake you made was assuming that, just because they're shorter, Brees and Manziel have small hands.

Brees' hand size was measured at 10 1/4 inches at the combine.

Manziels's is expected to fall between 10 1/4 and 10 1/2 inches.

Both are larger than the average hand size of NFL QB's, which is unofficially at 9 3/4 inches.

Cam Newton, standing at 6'6, only recorded 9 7/8 inch hand.

Brett Favre, standing at 6'3, had a hand span of 10 3/8 inches.

Russell Wilson, standing at 5'10, has a recorded hand span of 10 1/4 inches.

Troy Aikman is known for having some of the largest hands in the league for a QB. While his span was never officially measured at the Combine, people believe the span to be around 11 inches.

The second thing you failed to acknowledge is that Russell Wilson, with the same diminutive stature and exact same hand size, started off the game tremendously efficient, completing 8 of his first 10 passes. In the same weather as Brees.

It would stand to reason that the defense was giving Brees more trouble than the conditions, especially if you watched the game. The Seahawks defense was playing outstandingly in the first half, breaking up at least three first down passes before the end of the half.

It's normally best to research before you post.

so you know what they say about big hands and big feet, don't ya?

yeah big gloves and big shoes.

i betcha DA had bigger hands than all of them and size sixteen bozo shoes that he used to trip over trying to scramble 2 yards.

so big hands automatically makes you an all-pro?

i betcha DA had bigger hands than all of them and size sixteen bozo shoes that he used to trip over trying to scramble 2 yards.

I think DA's problem was he also had Bozo's brain capacity...

Try reading, Mik.

The OP was complaining that Brees's bad day was because of small hands, which he doesn't have. He then went on to allude that Manziel wouldn't find success in the adverse weather conditions in Cleveland because of small hands, which he doesn't have.

Reading is your friend.

Try reading, Mik.

The OP was complaining that Brees's bad day was because of small hands, which he doesn't have. He then went on to allude that Manziel wouldn't find success in the adverse weather conditions in Cleveland because of small hands, which he doesn't have.

Reading is your friend.

don't let the facts get into the way of someones stupidity.

brees has looked decent on a couple of drives in the second half but the power of marshawn lynch and the seattle D is overwhelming.

wilson is short like brees but they also have one thing manziel doesn't: the smarts.

What makes you think that? Everyone who really knows him says he is very smart and has the ability to read defenses very well.

Some people just think hes small and fragile and theres nothing that's gonna change their minds. He didn't really play against LSU and BAMA and the rest of those SEC teams...that put NFL D lineman out BY FAR more often than any other conference.

Bortles really played those SEC teams,and not Memphis and those Con USA powerhouses

It all comes down to this

What QB does Lombardi/Banner want???????????????

none of this forum, and NO ONE ELSE MATTERS

I thnk those two could learn a lot by reading this stuff....It cant be any worse than what they've been reading!

Its [pathetic they spend millions of dollars on scouting these guys and do so bad...I could do just as good and just pay my internet bill and never leave this house!

It all comes down to this

What QB does Lombardi/Banner want???????????????

none of this forum, and NO ONE ELSE MATTERS

You mean they don't read my posts and do what I say? :o

Fuck it... I'm outta here...

Archived