THE BROWNS BOARD

Candidates for Browns HC have been calling Chud, he's been honest

bonedawg

Gossip.

Gossip that isn't hard to believe. You think they wouldn't call the last guy to have the job? Especially with the odd firing after one year with the gig. It seems like they had all their eggs in the McDaniel's basket and now they are scrambling. Meanwhile, Houston and Tampa have locked up decent to great hires. What a clusterfuck

Who cares? The entire FO suck horse cock. Hmm.. Gee lets go after the Broncos OC and the Packers QB coach. Two guys with the easiest jobs in the NFL right there.

OC in Denver has to be the easiest job in the NFL. Send in a play and then let Manning change it

Gossip that isn't hard to believe. You think they wouldn't call the last guy to have the job? Especially with the odd firing after one year with the gig. It seems like they had all their eggs in the McDaniel's basket and now they are scrambling. Meanwhile, Houston and Tampa have locked up decent to great hires. What a clusterfuck

Yup... it's not like he has to do anything except answer questions such as:

• Did anyone in the FO try to interfere with your management of the team? Of individual players?
  • Did anyone in the FO indicate they were tanking the season?
  • Is the FO all on the same page?
  • How hands on is Haslam?

I seriously doubt that the answers will help us recruit quality individuals.

While I believe that Chud has the good sense to not embellish the truth, I think he's honest enough to tell it unvarnished.

Looks like we're going to settle for Gase. You know him, he's the guy our FO thinks is fully responsible for developing Peyton Manning into the QB he is today. I am absolutely sick about where this team is, and where it's going. I see nothing more than years of bad football ahead, along with us being the butt of everyone's joke.

Looks like we're going to settle for Gase. You know him, he's the guy our FO thinks is fully responsible for developing Peyton Manning into the QB he is today. I am absolutely sick about where this team is, and where it's going. I see nothing more than years of bad football ahead, along with us being the butt of everyone's joke.

That's pretty much where we have been for a long time.

hey if hes learned how Manning does what he does then we could do worse.

I doubt that the Browns are going to pay Chud 10,000,000 dollars to speak evil of them, just sayin.

I believe you are correct. Coaches contracts have payment clauses that can void their remaining payments if they say anything derogatory. Have you ever heard a fired coach say anything bad about the team that just let them go? I can't recall any coach ever saying anything.

I believe you are correct. Coaches contracts have payment clauses that can void their remaining payments if they say anything derogatory. Have you ever heard a fired coach say anything bad about the team that just let them go? I can't recall any coach ever saying anything.

(publicly...)

Shanahan was singing praises for the Redskins.

His contract ran out didn't it?

Yes, also in public...

But the writing had been pretty much on the Mike's wall for 3 or so weeks. Chud was blindsided.

Plus there was the whole thing about Mike looking out for his son's future NFL coaching prospects.

There is a difference between "derogatory" and honestly answering questions.

I have never heard a coach land blast an organization before. just saying.

Again, if you heard something, it'd be public...

It's called "don't burn bridges". Most fired HC's want to work again...

Chud has 10 million reasons to deny that report. Another report said the job is being viewed as "radioactive." The hits just keep coming.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2566/browns-offense

Archived