THE BROWNS BOARD

You can trust us, we're the government..

Legacy Fan

more from the land of nuts and flakes.....

"We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds.

And yet it's legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines." :huh:

gunquotes_06.jpg

.Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California) made this comment during a March 7 Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on gun control, claiming her proposed semi-automatic weapons ban would finally make it illegal to hunt people.

I am not sure I would throw out everything someone has to say because of what I hope is a slip up.

But then again I wouldnt be too surprised he was just uniformed. Our politicians legislate things they know nothing about all of the time. The internet, technology, climate policy, etc

Right, so if a politician makes an idiot of himself, we should disregard the entire argument?

Then should we disregard religion because of this guy?

No. The guy in the OP is a Retarded dick that causes the kind of hate that we see here. Gun lovers see anti-gun people as being like this guy, wildly uninformed and completely idiotic. Gun haters see all gun lovers as shotgun toting hillbillies that like to celebrate a nice meal by firing their gun off in to the air, or the kind that will take offence to someone disagreeing them and then go out back and get his gun. It's that kind of thing that prevents any kind of sensible discourse between the two sides.

Right, so if a politician makes an idiot of himself, we should disregard the entire argument?

Then should we disregard religion because of this guy?

No. The guy in the OP is a Retarded dick that causes the kind of hate that we see here. Gun lovers see anti-gun people as being like this guy, wildly uninformed and completely idiotic. Gun haters see all gun lovers as shotgun toting hillbillies that like to celebrate a nice meal by firing their gun off in to the air, or the kind that will take offence to someone disagreeing them and then go out back and get his gun. It's that kind of thing that prevents any kind of sensible discourse between the two sides.

Apples & oranges. That UKIP guy was basically Pat Robertson saying the "gays were responsible for hurricane Katrina" or whatever he said. Idiotic, but not really endangering a constitutionally protected right.

The dope in the OP is trying to ban something he clearly knows nothing about. Completely different.

Welcome back, straw man. Cant say you were missed.

Big difference between human reasoning, and

what peckerheads do.

"exists"

A lot like claiming you've read a book, by only getting past the first two words...

I am what I was before. Sorry if reasoning through things throws you off. I could see how that wouldnt make sense on this board...

No need to apologize. You just don't communicate all that well; we understand. As I recall you weren't quite clear if it was even legal or not. But you brought it up.

(don't worry, I assume you're mathematical skills are good)

WSS

No need to apologize. You just don't communicate all that well; we understand. As I recall you weren't quite clear if it was even legal or not. But you brought it up.

(don't worry, I assume you're mathematical skills are good)

WSS

No, I looked it up. The law isn't quite clear on it. Did you not read the link I posted?

I would think, on this board, the problem a lot of times is who I am communicating with. It is like the difference between communication with different people at a company (HR vs Management vs engineers). There are others on here who I seem to be able to communicate with fine.

If he's an engineering student, the USA is really fucked.

Shocking, but I'm a pretty darn good one too. We must be even more fucked.

I would make a comment about you fucking the country over, but you are past that point. You are now just fading into irrelevancy as a new, changing world that is frightening to you takes over. We'll just have to put up with you yelling in the corner over there.

You couldn't see it? Works fine for me.

It's just Woody, from the cartoon movie Toy Story,

with his face fixed like the borg...

that's all.

No, I looked it up. The law isn't quite clear on it. Did you not read the link I posted?

>>>>>>I did. So my statement that you weren't clear on its legality would be perfectly true, if that's what I said. But you can easily look back and see what the question was: are you pro or con?

Moral or not?

WSS<<<<<<<

I would think, on this board, the problem a lot of times is who I am communicating with. It is like the difference between communication with different people at a company (HR vs Management vs engineers). There are others on here who I seem to be able to communicate with fine.

Archived