THE BROWNS BOARD

That's Not "Confidence"

Spectralcow

wow you guys tailgate under some trees? i thought it was under a bridge?

i'd rather do the under the bridge thing that way you at least have a structure to piss on w/o the police seeing you.

if actually could zoom in on that pic you'd see a bunch of rabid fans toasting glasses of california cabernet.

If you don't like being called a pussy quit acting like one. And if you said that same racist garbage I'd be happy tell you how big of a pussy you are, to your face. No matter how fat your ass is.

You give grade school a bad name.

There is only one English language. A thug is a criminal, not an excited football player. A Buffoon is a clown. A Baffoon is a clown who can't spell Buffoon.

Here's a map to our tailgate site:

Close%20up%20of%20tailgate.jpg

If you can scrape up enough bus fare by selling your mom's prescription meds on the streets of Columbus, I'd love to see you explain to me in person how big of a pussy I am.

Zombo

i'd rather do the under the bridge thing that way you at least have a structure to piss on w/o the police seeing you.

if actually could zoom in on that pic you'd see a bunch of rabid fans toasting glasses of california cabernet.

I don't remember any trees actually. We piss down by the river. That's where Cbus' mom gives out handjobs in the bushes for half a can of warm beer.

Z

If you don't like being called a pussy quit acting like one. And if you said that same racist garbage I'd be happy tell you how big of a pussy you are, to your face. No matter how fat your ass is.

So, tell me again how you are a tough guy for spewing all of this on a non-age-restricted forum, but Richard Sherman is a thug for boasting on television?

Z

--lecture us again on "classless", you do seem to have some authority in that field of study.

No, we tailgate under the bridge, and piss under the trees.....and it is Hoorta you are seeing toasting with the wine glass.

I kind of sort of agree with Zombo but you know, I tend to take most athletes degrees with a grain of salt.

He might actually be very very smart. It's just that so many of them get through the entire educational process with honors reading on a 6th grade level. Not all.....

But he did sound a little bit like a punk on camera.

Then again it ain't braggin if you can do it.

WSS

I think the Stanford degree is at least relatively legit (compared to like an Ohio State degree for a football player), and I do think Richard Sherman is an intelligent guy.

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it." is kind of a silly thing to say, though. That's actually exactly what bragging is. If you can't do it, then it is just lying.

As I pointed out earlier, the deed was already done. We all saw it and it was on tape. I'm not even saying that he shouldn't have been proud of the fact that he did it. He had every right to be proud. I'm just saying that it is worrisome/telling to me that he's more wrapped up in the fact that someone spoke ill of him than in the fact that he's just gotten his team into the SB.

I think the Stanford degree is at least relatively legit (compared to like an Ohio State degree for a football player), and I do think Richard Sherman is an intelligent guy.

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it." is kind of a silly thing to say, though. That's actually exactly what bragging is. If you can't do it, then it is just lying.

As I pointed out earlier, the deed was already done. We all saw it and it was on tape. I'm not even saying that he shouldn't have been proud of the fact that he did it. He had every right to be proud. I'm just saying that it is worrisome/telling to me that he's more wrapped up in the fact that someone spoke ill of him than in the fact that he's just gotten his team into the SB.

I guess in the cliche that bothered you I was referring to the smack talk here. But since I didn't say so it doesn't matter.

But hell who knows maybe this guy is a Rhodes Scholar. Oddly enough he just doesn't sound like one, at least after the games.

And I'll assume that was a swipe at the Buckeyes but it's probably true, as well as just about every other football powerhouse in the nation. As I recall folks said Andy katzenmoyer could barely tie his shoes. Who knows.

Anyway, unless somebody on the other side has been mouthing off about Sherman ( in which case he had every right to say what you did) , he sounded like a little bit of a punk.

WSS

Archived