THE BROWNS BOARD

Bandwagon Browns Haters

Slamfire44

I've been loyal Browns fan for over 35 years and will continue to support my team even with this debacle of a FO. I've been disappointed by our brass and frankly sick and tired of the piling on of Fuck Face bandwagon assholes mocking the Browns organization and the city of Cleveland. If Pettine is the guy then so be it and I can only hope that the day will come in the near future that we kick your teams ass on the way to the Super Bowl.

GO BROWNS!

I've been loyal Browns fan for over 35 years and will continue to support my team even with this debacle of a FO. I've been disappointed by our brass and frankly sick and tired of the piling on of Fuck Face bandwagon assholes mocking the Browns organization and the city of Cleveland. If Pettine is the guy then so be it and I can only hope that the day will come in the near future that we kick your teams ass on the way to the Super Bowl.

GO BROWNS!

Why would anyone want to be a Browns bandwagon fan? Whats is your definition of a bandwagon fan?

Why would anyone want to be a Browns bandwagon fan? Whats is your definition of a bandwagon fan?

This is not directed at those on this board or Browns fans anywhere. During the HC search I read many articles on several popular sports sites. The comments section was full of Browns bashers. (not fans) Seems to me they were just jumping on the "stick to Cleveland" bandwagon because it was the popular thing to do.

Actually, I am good with the hire. I get upset with the "1st choice, 2nd choice" crap. They MAY have done this right in that (like a REAL business), they interviewed candidates & then simply made a decision. No predetermined "winner", but an informed decision after multiple interviews with a wide variety of applicants/candidates. We'll see, but the process was certainly better.

I have criticized Lombardi & Banner (and will probably continue to), but am happy to hear Farmer is staying. I am still concerned with FA & the draft due to our lack of credibility. THAT has to be re-established & it won't be an overnight happening.

Having a HC & retaining Farmer is a start. We'll see what else takes place. As I stated before, now I have to SEE results...no more "blind faith" of a lifetime Fan. Now they have to SHOW ME!

Mike

The hire was good. The time to bash bandwagoners isn't during our lowpoints, but during our high points. When the Browns finally ARE good. Any Browns fan at that time who is not a Browns fan right now should face death by Ooonga-booonga.

Oh, and none of this "I took a break from football" shit. If you're a fan, you're a fan during the worst times. You don't get to claim that you can't stomach it during the worst times and then conveniently appear when your team improves again.

Archived