THE BROWNS BOARD

Is there any doubt Harrison is on the juice?

SiperBowl

Guest Masters
Agreed. But I gained as much respect for LaMarr Woodley last night as I lost for Harrison: dude's notched 2 sacks in each of his four career playoff games (though he still hasn't sacked a Browns QB).

Russ was right when he predicted that Woodley would be a star.

Agree. Woodley came up big in the playoffs for PIT. He is gonna be their new Joey Porter (minus being "Joey Porter").

Tip of the cap to Russ on calling that one.

. I believe Ben took another step towards being considered one of the greats yesterday.

Ben is the 24th ranked QB in the league this season and his stats from yesterday sucked ass! he had one good drive to end the game and it was a blown call when the corner slipped and fell down otherwise we would all be laughhing at the steelers today and enjoying every minute of it.

Superbowl overall stats for a QB

rank

30. Ben Roethlisberger - QB (2008 - PIT)

1. Kurt Warner - QB (1999 - STL)

2. Kurt Warner - QB (2008 - ARI)

3. Kurt Warner - QB (2001 - STL)

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/43/categoryst...ategory=PASSING

The squeeler defense is the #1 defense in the NFL.

Bengay could be twice as stupid, 10 times more uncordinated,

and "he" would still be in the superbowl.

disgusting.

btw, snitch, you are a guest here. At least -try- to be a respectable fan.

(did the steeler board kick you out ?)

What a dumba$$ comment.

Mike Tyson ring a bell?

Polamalu? He may be the most soft spoken guy in the NFL and one of the best, so because his voice doesn't match his play or his arm muscles he must be roiding? I guess stupidity shows no bound.

I know this is a wasted effort, but here it goes anyway:

This isn't morning radio, you douche-face. The effect of steroids on one's speech goes further than pitch (or frequency). There are symptoms that manifest themselves by altering intonation, articulation, resonance, along with countless physically observable motor differences when the mouth moves. The muscles affected aren't just the ones with needle holes in them.

Mike Tyson. :rolleyes: Really? Suddenly I hate Jay Leno & his eternal Micheal Jackson jokes a little less.

Archived