THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Arpaio "at it again" per CNN

Legacy Fan

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/24/justice/arizona-inmates-bread-water/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Forces inmates to listen to Star Spangled Banner in the AM and God Bless America in the PM. Hung American Flags in their cells, inmates defaced them, inmates eat bread & water for 7 days.

Is it possible to love & hate this guy at the same time? I think this is great, but I don't approve of his treatment of US citizens in Maricopa cty.

Guy is about ready to meet his maker. He is standing up to Obama and Holder and whoever is in charge of DHS now. He is in an area of the country that is infested with illegals and deals with it since the Federal Government seems not to care. I don't have a problem with it.

I kind of agree but I think you might give up a certain set of Rights when you choose to break the law.

WSS

This is what I was getting at. I agree with this, but from what I've read, it's pretty tough to drive through Maricopa un-molested even if you're not breaking the law.

If we read a story about how inmates in Xinjiang prison have the Chinese national anthem blared out twice a day and all had the chinese flag hung in their cells, and anyone disrespecting it was forced to eat only bread and water, there'd probably be people talking about how they're being brainwashed by the communist regime, surely.

Not saying I disagree with it, but people have to be careful about hypocrisy in things like this.

Archived