THE BROWNS BOARD

'Draft Day' movie featuring Cleveland Browns

ahitz3

Just saw the trailer on tv- listed as a comedy drama, ha! The saga continues- this time in Hollywood! Wtf?? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2223990/

'Draft Day is an upcoming sports comedy-drama film directed by Ivan Reitman and is scheduled for release on April 11, 2014. The premise revolves around the general manager of the Cleveland Browns desperately attempting to acquire the number one draft pick for his club. Filming began on May 8, 2013.[1]'

Yep, stole that one from Buffalo. They were originally supposed to have the story feature the Bills but the studio moved it. The NFL got involved in this one so it'll be as PG as an episode of the Cosby Show.

Who knows, could be good in a Rudy kinda way but the fact it's fake probably guarantees that it sucks harder than the average Steelers fan on the business end of a glory hole.

maybe they can cast a wannabee reporter (mike hoag) interviewing a wannabee GM (TCPO).

i think it might work except for the fact that even at a 16:9 HD widescreen ratio you couldn't fit both their heads on the screen at the same time because of their egos.

maybe they can cast a wannabee reporter (mike hoag) interviewing a wannabee GM (TCPO).

i think it might work except for the fact that even at a 16:9 HD widescreen ratio you couldn't fit both their heads on the screen at the same time because of their egos.

lol. Some good ol' Browns Board love

yeah,these two kids are typical of today's youth looking for short cuts at every turn in life...God help them if theyre Ipad suddenly craps out on them.

Hahaha. All in good fun.

Archived