THE BROWNS BOARD

I would eat an Entire bag of dicks if it got you to like me

Bag O' Dicks

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you guys keep entertaining this fucking troll? I originally thought he/she was just Ratbird fan that wanted reasonable dialog with us Browns fans. NOT! Fuckin troll douche bag.

You are finally the one speaking truth. All I wanted was to join here and have friendly banter and talk reasonable football. I am in all other teams forums/blogs and others are in our Raven blogs, but no one else blows up at me in those forums.

Like I said, you guys for some reason are bitter towards me.

I never wanted any of this, but once you started it had to happen.

Well, the Indians have been better run than the Orioles since the early 90s.

But, obviously the Ravens have been a quality franchise since they shed Art Modell in 1999. And the Browns have sucked under the Lerner ownership.....and Haslam hasn't started out well.

And yes, of all Cleveland teams, none of them began somewhere else. None of them are part of the 34.6% that have moved.

And FYI, I do NOT include the Ravens as being part of that "moved franchise" portion.

Why aren't they part of that "moved franchise" portion?

You resort to calling me an idiot, and I referred to you as Ravens fan. Classy. And you came here to "talk football". Uh-huh.

I have not been to M&T Bank stadium to give an opinion on if the fan experence is superior or not. Have you been to Browns stadium to make this opinionated statement? Even if you have, Gipper is right: IF Ravens stadium is a better fan experience it's only due to winning. I bet Browns stadium is right there with the Ravens stadium as far as fan experience, and I guarantee you when the Browns make a playoff run it will crush the Ravens fan experience on their best day. Even further...Browns and a SB....Ravens fans might as well be whispering.

There is a reason no one in the NFL was doing it. It's Retarded. I also guarantee you no Browns fans tried to hack up Seven Nation Army by chanting it as a fight song, especially after Ravens started doing it. Ask fans of our other division rivals if they have...I bet the answer is the same.

First of all let me laugh real quick...HAHAHAHA you just used playoffs and the Super Bowl in the same sentence as the Cleveland Browns...psh

As for the stupid song u keep getting all up in arms about...Jets, Bills, Bucs, Cardinals, Dolphins...just to name a few have now resorted to trying to use that song and make it work, but okay.

Also, I have been to Browns stadium years ago when they actually had that one decent year with Derek Anderson and even then the stadium and experience was a joke.

So you wouldn't back the ravens if they sucked. Got it.

What do you want us to do? Start rooting for the ravens because the browns have had a bad streak?

Negative! I amongst many in Baltimore bash the Orioles because of how they run the business. I listen to WKNR Really Big Show every day and Rizzo and Hammer and the callers who call in ALWAYS bash the Browns.

When you see a bad product and bad business....as a fan you should be pissed off.

Alright, that's enough dick eating for today. Run along and go grab a fresh bag to munch on later, son.

Current scoreboard .... Browns 24 Ravens 18.

All-time scoreboard ... Browns 4 NFL Championships Dickeaters 2

Zombo

Archived