THE BROWNS BOARD

Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Draft Special - Small College Spotlight: QB Jeff Mathews

EmDiggy

Nice, good to see the other QB's out there that haven't been featured on ESPN 24/7.

Yessir! He's a pretty good Pro-Style QB…played mostly in the spread at Cornell but better suited under Center

Very nice film. Kid looks good. I'd say NFL is in his future.

Thanks DHB! Yep…last year he was ranked #11 in my Preseason '13 QB rankings

I know you were at the all-star games Em. What did you think of him during practices?

What about Dustin Vaughan?

Quite honestly, he stood out all week long at the E/W Shrine Game but the media kept hyping up Garoppolo…it was a shame because out of the two squads the only guys that looked like NFL QBs were Mathews and Wenning (Ball State)

I like Vaughan…super strong arm; His overall game reminds me of John Skelton (whom I liked) when he was at Fordham

Great and enjoyed as always. What round do you suppose he will go in? I would love to see more of these from you. Definitely like to see Garropolo, Wenning, McCarron and Connor Shaw

Thanks Jcam! I think he'll end up somewhere btw 4-7. The funny part is that last year when I spoke to a couple of scouts at the Harvard game, they said if would've came out last year he'd be a 3rd round pick

Conner Shaw vs Garoppolo vs Jeff Mathews

Never heard of Mathews, now, he adds excitement to the

"not first round qb but has a place in the NFL"

EmDig rocks.

Conner Shaw vs Garoppolo vs Jeff Mathews

Never heard of Mathews, now, he adds excitement to the

"not first round qb but has a place in the NFL"

EmDig rocks.

Did a little research- 6'4". 225 has the size. Not a track star. Got invited to the combine, so we'll see.

Dang, you're an asshole ! I'm retired, just a fan, and I'm no expert. But you seem to be here

to smart off to people and get attention.

I watched Garroppolo and Shaw play, I'm impressed with them.

Never watched Mathews or the team he played on.

I respect Emdig's opinions hugely.

Your opinions suck, and your attitude stinks. You know, I honestly think more

of everybody's opinions on this board over yours.

Archived