THE BROWNS BOARD

Derek Carr

PoeticG

God has no worries. Good things come to those who wait. We've been through enough as Browns fans. The sun has to come out sometime.

This I will agree with you on. I don't know if Carr is the answer and I don't like him at 4. But certainly a direction for this team and reason for Browns fans to feel optimistic (finally) seems to be the present.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You missed the lesson in the bible about acting like a jerkoff on the internet. It works wonders for converting people.

I'm sure Die Hard has already submitted his application to be the new leader of the Westboro Baptist Church in the wake of Fred Phelps' death. He'd be a perfect fit: big hate, small mind.

The big Mistake would be to select some bum in place of DC.

It cannot be coincidence. His number is also 4. We pick 4th overall. IV is 4. His is generally considered the number 4 QB from this draft.

He is the best kept secret. Don't be fooled dawgs. He is the QB we've been waiting for. God works in mysterious ways.

Just like Richardson and McCoy were our saviors? I'm not saying it isn't impossible, i would root for the guy if we drafted him, but i'm just wondering where/how you get these strong attachments to certain players.

Has someone informed Farmer that he cannot draft without enlisting the guidance of a good numerologist?

The big Mistake would be to select some bum in place of DC.

Meaning DC is the only bum for us?

And I apologize. I didn't want to start a fight here. Just some good-natured ribbing as seems so common here on the Browns Board.

No apology... many liked it...

I'm sure Die Hard has already submitted his application to be the new leader of the Westboro Baptist Church in the wake of Fred Phelps' death. He'd be a perfect fit: big hate, small mind.

Oh snap! That's gonna leave a mark...

Just like Richardson and McCoy were our saviors? I'm not saying it isn't impossible, i would root for the guy if we drafted him, but i'm just wondering where/how you get these strong attachments to certain players.

I don't watch anywhere near enough college football to have any kind of strong opinion on anyone in the draft. But based on track records alone...if POG is behind a guy, then there's a good chance that he isn't very good.

My track record is perfectly fine, thanks very much. Let's see:

Colt McCoy- Legit backup for the 49ers. Not like he wouldn't have been a good backup for us as well, hell, we probably could have used him the last two years, we've had shit, be honest.

Vickers- Had an ahem, Colt following, lol, debating even still bringing him back, but at this point it's maybe best to go with Jay Prosch for the future.

Hillis- Who could have seen that coming?

DQ- 6 year stud with probowl snubs.

Richardson- I still believe that we're gonna hate this trade, many are banking on this compensation pick being worth it. We'll see, but it's a business decision that Chud and Banner made, probably cost them their jobs. On Richardson, the jury is still out. Next season we'll have the production of a rookie to go off what Trent did in his one year as a rookie for us. We haven't gotten shit yet from Indy yet and we lost an entire season from our lives watching the island of misfit runningbacks.

Mathieu - Beast FS in the NFL

Burfict - Beast LB in the NFL and in our Divison

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if you're implying that I only go for shit players, you're wrong.

Hell, we'd be a playoff contending team if I was running this joint. HA!

Colt McCoy- Legit backup for the 49ers. Not like he wouldn't have been a good backup for us as well, hell, we probably could have used him the last two years, we've had shit, be honest.

And he was one of the biggest piles!

Solid, under-sized player, not Pro Bowl worthy, not big money worthy.

Richardson- I still believe that we're gonna hate this trade, many are banking on this compensation pick being worth it. We'll see, but it's a business decision that Chud and Banner made, probably cost them their jobs. On Richardson, the jury is still out. Next season we'll have the production of a rookie to go off what Trent did in his one year as a rookie for us. We haven't gotten shit yet from Indy yet and we lost an entire season from our lives watching the island of misfit runningbacks.

If you want some cred around here, ya gotta admit your mistakes. Saying Chud and Banner probably lost their jobs over the Richardson trade ... it was the one thing they did right!

Banner traded T-rich for a first rounder and Lombardi brought in Hoyer ... those are their ONLY feathers in their Browns caps.

Vickers- Had an ahem, Colt following, lol, debating even still bringing him back, but at this point it's maybe best to go with Jay Prosch for the future.

Those two right there. You reaching FAR too much on those two. Mathieu would be considered above average at this point. I would also consider Gipson to be above average as well and he isn't anywhere NEAR the character concern that Mathieu still is. Burfict is also above average and one dimensional. He is a two down MLB. One who has a huge attitude problem and I think is close to missing playing time because of the shit he pulls after the whistle blows.

I think there is a miscommunication there on what I said.

I said they are a BEAST in the National Football League... B.E.A.S.T.

I mean I guess an acronym for Beast could be- Best Ever At Said Task?

Why do I even read this shit? It's my fault, and no one else's, because I know what lurks after the word 'PoeticG' and yet I still read.

They all suck except Burfict. It's too early to make a call on Mathieu, but he had a good year before blowing his knee.

I was almost certain we were going to take him, high risk but much higher reward than McFadden.

Colt was designated the starter in a lockout year, little reps in the offseason. Greg Little was his number 1. Momass was injured during Camp Colt.. Pat Shurmur was the OC/HeadCoach. And we saw that he could make the plays if he had the talent around him. Whatever though, I think he step in now with the weapons and team around him this year and win 10 games, with out a doubt.

Colt McCoy- Legit backup for the 49ers. Not like he wouldn't have been a good backup for us as well, hell, we probably could have used him the last two years, we've had shit, be honest. Yea, thats gotta be the reason the niners picked up blaine gabbert who BTW is making more $$ than kapperfink

edit: dolt is history as mentioned above. Pretty bad when you don't even get invited to contend for 3rd string, especially considering the offensive- defensive playmakers stacked on the niners. if he can't

succeed in frisco....he can't play anywhere in the league. then again, maybe it was purely a financial decision.

Hillis- Who could have seen that coming? more than a few Brown's Board members

Richardson- I still believe that we're gonna hate this trade, many are banking on this compensation pick being worth it. We'll see, but it's a business decision that Chud and Banner made, probably cost them their jobs. On Richardson, the jury is still out. Next season we'll have the production of a rookie to go off what Trent did in his one year as a rookie for us. We haven't gotten shit yet from Indy yet and we lost an entire season from our lives watching the island of misfit runningbacks. you've taken quite a load of shit with your TR endorsement. won't go there tonight.. you just might want to consider changing you board name. haven't really seen any poetry over the past seasons

Death%20Poems.jpg

Colt was designated the starter in a lockout year, little reps in the offseason. Greg Little was his number 1. Momass was injured during Camp Colt.. Pat Shurmur was the OC/HeadCoach. And we saw that he could make the plays if he had the talent around him. Whatever though, I think he step in now with the weapons and team around him this year and win 10 games, with out a doubt.

Camp Colt ... LOL ... He was a good college player who will carve out a nice little career as a 2nd/3rd Qb.

Not because Greg Little sucks ... Because he's Colt McCoy.

Zombo

Camp Colt ... LOL ... He was a good college player who will carve out a nice little career as a 2nd/3rd Qb.

Not because Greg Little sucks ... Because he's Colt McCoy.

Zombo

Pretty sad when Brandon Weedon was able to find work quicker than Colt McNoodle. Being replaced by Blaine Gabbert and still on the street after Wedone is pretty much all anyone who is objective needs to see to recognize that the guy just isn't very good.

mccoy will land in texas doing broadcast radio or tv for the longhorns and have a long and illustrious career.

that's it. story over.

hillis played out his ass for a contract and then laid down like a whore after happy hour. career over. giants will be lucky to get 100 yards out of him this year.

vickers was good but again what is the lifespan (on avg.) for a RB in the NFL? career over.

vickers was good but again what is the lifespan (on avg.) for a RB in the NFL? career over.

I think the average RB career is like 3 or 4 years. Guys like Emmitt Smith are freaks of nature to last as long as he did, although last time I saw him at a golf tournament a few years ago the dude could barely walk.

Colt (and Quinn) still unemployed ... I think they sign mascots last.

Which do you think would make a better "Brownie"?

Which do you think would make a better "Brownie"?

Quinn has the right coloring, but McCoy is more elfish. I think they would both be OK as long as Brownie was never called upon to throw deep.

Zombo

Archived