THE BROWNS BOARD

Here's your evidence

DieHardBrownsFan

Mississippi Miracle: Elderly Man Wakes Up at Funeral Home in Body Bag

022814_Miracle.jpg

BY FOX NEWS INSIDER //

FEB 28 2014 // 10:34AM

AS SEEN ON FOX AND FRIENDS

A truly incredible story is making national headlines this morning, as a Mississippi man was pronounced dead and brought to a funeral home, where he woke up!

Worst Nightmare?! Woman Opens Eyes During Organ Harvesting

Man Says He ‘Saw the Light’ When Heart Stopped for 45 Minutes

Walter Williams, 78, was pronounced dead by the local coroner at his home in Lexington Wednesday night. That's when Williams' body was placed in a bag and he was transported to a local funeral home.

The coroner described what happened next as a "miracle."

Here's more details from the report by WAPT-TV in Jackson:

After the coroner helped move Williams to Porter and Sons Funeral Home, workers were getting ready to embalm him, but that's when he started to move.

Byron Porter said it's the first time he's ever seen anything like it. Williams was inside the zipped-up body bag and kicking to get out.

Paramedics rushed Williams him to a hospital, where family members said Thursday night that he's happy to be alive.

The coroner thinks maybe Williams' pacemaker stopped working and then restarted.

So what was the reaction of Williams' family?

"Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!" yelled Williams' daughter, Martha Lewis, in an interview with reporters.

Watch the report from Fox and Friends above.

This is actually more common than what you think with the pace maker juicing the person after they were "dead" for awhile and they coming back. My wife is a cardiac nurse. You get older folks who sign that they are DNR (do not resuscitate). They flat line but the pacemaker doesn't do its job. The nurses have to sit back and let it happen. A bit later the pace maker zaps them back to life. This is just an extreme case of such a situation.

Logic that is crazy. Clearly there is no explanation for it that man can comprehend. I refuse to listen to anything you have to say or any "science" you have to present. As such I can not think of any explation. Therefore, god did it. Proof the book I believe in, and my parents, and their parents, and.... is correct. No other explanation. None. Nothing.

*plugs ears* "LA LA LA LA! I can't hear you! LA LA LA!"

Logic that is crazy. Clearly there is no explanation for it that man can comprehend. I refuse to listen to anything you have to say or any "science" you have to present. As such I can not think of any explation. Therefore, god did it. Proof the book I believe in, and my parents, and their parents, and.... is correct. No other explanation. None. Nothing.

*plugs ears* "LA LA LA LA! I can't hear you! LA LA LA!"

I think it proves that Buddha is real and that everyone should convert to Buddhism.

For Vapor: How does one get declared dead, by a Coroner no less, and then 'come back' to life? Isn't the definition of death no pulse or respiration? How long would he monitor the pulse/respiration to make sure he was actually dead?

I believe the answer you are looking for is Zeus.

Archived