THE BROWNS BOARD

Cal - explode!

gftChris

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/18e820ec3f/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-president-barack-obama

I don't like Zak Galfalalslalankasidsjkldfsjaklskis very much, and Obama's coming across as an idiot. And it all seems to be setting up talking about his health care program.

Maybe it's your thing, I don't know. There were a couple of funny moments I'll admit - saying running for a third term would be pointless (or something), comparing it to making a third hangover film. But overall, what was presumably supposed to come off as banter came off as two guys who genuinely didn't like each other trying to fake comedic chemistry.

I think Obama is more interested in being a celebrity than a good president

I think that's exactly true. And the media is glad to have it that way. On the other hand I have absolutely no problem with him doing this little bit of comedy. I think we are too tight ass about this kind of stuff. It wasn't a great piece of humor but it was okay and I'm not offended in the least.

WSS

If politicians are going to be successful in the future they'll need utilize social media and the internet like this. More so than just buying fake twitter followers....

I have no problem with it and don't see it as some desperate attempt to be a celebrity.

He's already a celebrity. He could retire from politics and make the money from appearing on chat shows. Agreed, there's no problem with him doing things like this - I can see the stick up David Cameron's arse preventing him from sitting down like that - but the actual execution was sloppy. Throw in the original not liking of 'the annoying one from the hangover' along with the blatant Obamacare plug and I was just unimpressed.

Archived