THE BROWNS BOARD

Tom Brady

Zombo

Settle down guys. The whole Brady trade thing came up on one of those fake twitter sites. It is just a hoax.

Here: just enjoy yourselves with this and leave the hoax alone:

Gisele-Bundchen-gisele-bundchen-236612_1

How come my (tastefully) naked picture of Giselle doesn't show up here anymore?

How come my (tastefully) naked picture of Giselle doesn't show up here anymore?

It never loaded for me to begin with. Thought it just might be some missing components on my system since I had started setting up a new computer at that time.

• 2 weeks later...

The Patriots seem to be working out a lot of top QBs. Think it has anything to do with this rumor?

It has everything to do with the fact that Brady is 36 years old and the Pats probably want the next QB to be someone who will sit and learn from him for a few years before Brady retires.

It has everything to do with the fact that Brady is 36 years old and the Pats probably want the next QB to be someone who will sit and learn from him for a few years before Brady retires.

But would they draft a QB first round? Theyve talked to Bortles and Manziel.

But would they draft a QB first round? They've talked to Bortles and Manziel.

If they're not sold on Mallett being the future, they certainly could. Bortles will not be there @ #29. Now would they trade Brady to the Texans for the #1 overall?

are they really expecting some of these guys to fall that low? I heard manziel went to see em....what does that say about Manziel if the Patriots think they may have a shot at him? There's no way the Patriots can move up into the top 5-10, all they would have to pull that trade is Brady. What else could they give someone to get up that high?

Could be they are looking at QBs because they are trading Mallet to us. Or it could be the Redskins signed Colt McCoy because they are trading Cousins to us.

It's going to be an interesting month and a half ...

Zombo

Could be they are looking at QBs because they are trading Mallet to us. Or it could be the Redskins signed Colt McCoy because they are trading Cousins to us.

It's going to be an interesting month and a half ...

Zombo

Skins are losing Grossman, so they need a 3rd string guy. That is why they picked up Colt.

As for the Pats, as I noted before, it is hubris on their part as to why they are looking at these QBs. Or it could partly be that they see that these guys should at best be late first rounders, and they believe one of them will actually fall to their spot.

Brady will probably play a minimum 3 more years, and they may not feel Mallet is the right guy to replace him...and Mallet may have told them that he is not willing to wait another 3 years for his chance at a starting job....so they may want to pick up a guy they can start grooming. And in their arrogance they aren't going to look to the McCarron's or Mettenbergs in the draft, but at the guys that are considered better.

I think Jeff Mathews is the next Tom Brady.

Brady doesn't scramble. Marino didn't scramble.

Or maybe Stanford's qb next yr...he doesn't either.....

This draft is going to be fascinating.

Archived