THE BROWNS BOARD

kordell stewart OUTTED on tv

miktoxic

ok first of all, let me say i hate shows like this

BUT

with my cable service the channel that you last watched then powered off is the same channel that will show once powered on again. so i wake up and am putting my boots on to walk my dog and flick on the tv to see what's going on and TMZ is on. yes, i hate the show, and everything about it, but i'm lacing up my boots (still a lot of snow here) and they are talking about another bullshit show called real housewives of something/somewhere and it so happens that one of the women (and this is the whole topic they are discussing) is/was married to kordell stewart and in her divorce proceedings mentioned that the fact that he was straight-up gay and it's a major reason for the split up.

don't really care what people do with their lives but i know people on this board some people (in the past) had mentioned the fact that he was gay only to be shot down by naysayers.

guess this adds a little credence to that story.

not saying that what you see on these bullshit shows mean anything.......BUT where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

gina bait.

He won me a fantasy football league superbowl back in 1999?? Had Freddy Lane, Irving Fryar, Slash and others I can't remember. Gay or not, he won me 700 bucks ! I will not thank him in a way he's accustom..... :P

so what if he's gay...let the kid live his life in piece...He may be gay but,he's alot tougher than some of you posters...you cant be too bad if your willing to get in the cockpit (No Pun) and risk getting fucked up,via injury.

wow! that's got to be a first for nickers. having something nice to say about someone.

I just call it as I see it Mik. As bad as Weeden is,I dont wish the kid ill..It's not everyones fault the kid sucks...It doesnt make him,or Kordell bad people for being what they are..DA didnt care and hated the fan base while he was here. it's all different circumstances.

I just call it as I see it Mik. As bad as Weeden is,I dont wish the kid ill..It's not everyones fault the kid sucks...It doesnt make him,or Kordell bad people for being what they are..DA didnt care and hated the fan base while he was here. it's all different circumstances.

hey i totally 100% agree. i htrew this thread out there as bait for the seeler haters and the vag love.

i don't care what people do in front of me or behind closed doors. i just thought your response was pretty weak considering you want to kill everyone in pittsburgh.

Archived