THE BROWNS BOARD

Desean Jackson

cvcanedy

I'd give a 3rd or if we can't get a deal worked out with mack, send him to Philly for Jackson.

keep Mack and a 5th for Jackson

Maybe a 4th

Not only that, but this is all coming about cause he's asking for MORE greenbacks. He's a bit of a self absorbed diva. He has been since high school.

Is he good? Yes. Do I want him? Uh, maybe ... With a 3rd round pick and a renegotiated incentive filled contract. "First time you make waves I'll ship your ass to Siberia in exchange for a case of athletic tape."

I would love desean as an athlete in Cleveland, but he can leave the attitude in philly. It almost seems that every off season, hes crying about something new. Word around the campfire here in Philly is that he started the rumors himself to see if he could gain interest from other teams. And this is all coming because the eagles FO hasn't talked to him about giving him more money. As much as i feel the Browns would benefit from his presence, he would become a cancer in that locker room.

Would you give up your Third or Forth round pick this year for Djac? and add him to the books at 10.5 mill this year.

Cleveland gets a stud WR next to Gordan, Philly gets a 3 or 4th round pick Win/Win for both teams?

Archived