THE BROWNS BOARD

Alex Carrington DE

darren15

Didn't we already have one Alexis Carrington thread?

As for the comment about not needing DL help, if this guy can perform better than someone else we already have on the roster, then I am fine with bringing him in. Its like the old adage: you can never have enough pitching. You can never have enough quality defensive linemen.

this plays into the cutting rubin narrative, but I don't see why we would have to, plenty of cap still with just the rookies, and mack to settle up with, Moates wouldnt coast much more against the cap and extensions to Haden would not hit the cap too hard since he already has a big cap number .. I don't think its possible to have too many quality defensive lineman, especially if they each bring something new to the table.

Great article on Carrington https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/05/16/secret-superstar-alex-carrington/

McQuistan: probably a moderate upgrade from Lauvao....but not the be all end all.

If they do go for him then I would not expect them to go OG in the late 1st/2d or even 3rd round with OG....though there are a couple of OGs on my radar for early on...primarily Yankey.

McQuistan: probably a moderate upgrade from Lauvao....but not the be all end all.

If they do go for him then I would not expect them to go OG in the late 1st/2d or even 3rd round with OG....though there are a couple of OGs on my radar for early on...primarily Yankey.

I hope we can get one of Yankey or Xavier. I strongly prefer Xavier though because his quicker feet probably make him better for our future zone blocking scheme.

Archived