THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordons tattoo´s

Lambert_58

Am I the only one that sees the pot leaf between the 1 and 2? That must be a big part of his life. I hope he doesn't get caught....AGAIN!!

It's the top to the umbrella the geisha is holding.

Whatever keeps this dude off the weed. He can smoke all he wants in 10 years.

I wondered if anyone else noticed that. Why Gordon? Why?

It should be legal soon. If athletes can leave practice and chug a duce then why can't they go home and puff a doobie.

To each their own. But we should draft a WR 26, just in case. ;)

Kelvin Benjamin looks promising as a number 2?

;) Oh, right. uhm, what's pot? Never heard of it.

...actually maybe it's a tomato plant?

I spotted a second "tomato plant" near the small of his back, it's kinda laying flat I think.... maybe it's one leaf for each suspension?

I spotted a second "tomato plant" near the small of his back, it's kinda laying flat I think.... maybe it's one leaf for each suspension?

Past adversities? Who knows as long as he doesn't smoke it.

His last suspension wasn't for weed anyway it was codeine cough syrup. Which he was prescribed (not too hard for a guy like that to get a prescription), but it's a league banned substance that they'd have to approve of or something.

Oh not at all. As a matter of fact I've seen some that are very artistic, very well done. I just personally think they look bad especially as people get old. Especially on women.

WSS

Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

Zombo

Ya, I'm with Steve, all tats are ugly, some more than others. Do not like them at all on women. But it's not like I'm offended or anything, do whatever you want. Some people love them, and that's cool with me.

Zombo

That's how I should have phrased it.

Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

WSS

That's how I should have phrased it.

Didn't mean to come off like a dick.

Just so long as you are not like a tattooed dick...

As for the thread... I could care less who does what with their own body... but admiring another dude's tats is a tad gay...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Archived