THE BROWNS BOARD

Sanchez......is the reporter smoking weed ?

darren15

He's smoking that kind of weed where they sprinkle other stuff in it. Like crack.

Has anyone ever been impressed by Mark Sanchez? Ever?

I doubt Pettine was when he coached against him in practice every day.

Z

Considering Schaub and Fitzpatrick are off the table it would not surprise me to see the Browns show interest in Sanchez as a backup. It would however blow me away if that interest involved multiple draft picks in the first 4 rounds. Hell it would blow me away if it involved one draft pick in the first four rounds. He is going to end up just being released by Tuesday and can be picked up on the cheap.

Man, its a tough on not to take a look at Mark. He is a FA now, so we dont have to pay his old contract. The guy has some talent, not saying he is the answer, but he has been through the hell of New York media and kept his cool when Tebow went there. I think with the weapons we have, he could do some damage. This kinda reminds me of when Brees was a FA but no one wanted him becuase of a should surgery he had.

You guys actually think Sanchez is better than Campbell? I wouldn't even want Sanchez as my 3rd string QB. Looks like the Browns 2014 QB's will be: Rookie, Hoyer, and Grossman. With Kyle in the Browns coaching staff you know he's going to bring his buddy with him.

I am betting your order is incorrect. I would bet a lot that the order at least as of now is Hoyer, Rookie, Vet

proves any QB can be productive with a TEAM around him.

took the jets (when they were decent) to the championship game. then the window closed.

hell i could swear there were a ton of you bitching that we traded that pick to the jets that we should have kept it and drafted sanchez. people love to forget.

this could be the exact change of pace he might need. i'm just afraid his ego looks as battered as marlon brandon does in 'ON THE WATERFRONT'.

still don't know why we haven't had any vets in to look at yet.

took the jets (when they were decent) to the championship game. then the window closed.

hell i could swear there were a ton of you bitching that we traded that pick to the jets that we should have kept it and drafted sanchez. people love to forget.

this could be the exact change of pace he might need. i'm just afraid his ego looks as battered as marlon brandon does in 'ON THE WATERFRONT'.

I consider Hoyer a vet. Good leader, been around long enough to know the ropes.

Bringing in an inadequate guy just because he's a vet like Grossman or Sanchez shouldn't be done because they're vets, but because they'd be a decent backup.

Sanchez's main job with the NY Jets was chummin' up chicks for Wrecks and Woody. Clearly QBin' was a part time job for Sanchez. How else to justify keeping him as their #1 with all of those INTs, sacks and fumbles?

Aside from that, Pettine knows Sanchez first hand. IMO, Sanchez isn't the type of QB that would fit in a Pettine/Shanahan scheme.

I consider Hoyer a vet. Good leader, been around long enough to know the ropes.

Bringing in an inadequate guy just because he's a vet like Grossman or Sanchez shouldn't be done because they're vets, but because they'd be a decent backup.

of course i meant backup role. i'm banking on hoyer this year, period.

Sanchez's main job with the NY Jets was chummin' up chicks for Wrecks and Woody. Clearly QBin' was a part time job for Sanchez. How else to justify keeping him as their #1 with all of those INTs, sacks and fumbles?

Aside from that, Pettine knows Sanchez first hand. IMO, Sanchez isn't the type of QB that would fit in a Pettine/Shanahan scheme.

they sure weren't saying that his first year there or neither were anyone of the fly-by-nights on this board that still bitch about the mangini connection and why we gave up the 5th pick. hey i know first hand sanchez sucks having to live thru 2 live NY football feeds a weekend. they were good his rookie year. the media hadn't had a chance to trounce on him yet and rex still had a decent compliment of players. that's all i'm saying. once everyone started to leave and they had gaping holes at positions because of injuries or bad drafting, it's been downhill for sanchez since. i wouldn't touch him. BUT we're going to have to address getting a vet backup in here sooner or later...............

we should sign him imagine the potential for the dirty sanchez cleveland steamer jokes.

LMFAO!!

the NY Post actually called him 'dirty sanchez' once on it's back cover.

Wouldn't mind him as a backup. Maybe a change of scenery would be good. He survived the NY media. And the jets have been a freaking circus. Plus he seems to be a team player. Even with tebow and smith coming in, he never bitched and moaned. I think people just hate on him because his magazine shoot and sissy head band.

Wouldn't mind him as a backup. Maybe a change of scenery would be good. He survived the NY media. And the jets have been a freaking circus. Plus he seems to be a team player. Even with tebow and smith coming in, he never bitched and moaned. I think people just hate on him because his magazine shoot and sissy head band.

Oh, so the "butt fumble" had nothing to do with it?

GREAT movie. Brando is a g.

The browns will still be signing a qb, but i doubt it will be Dirty Sanchez

@Tox

True that.

Sanchez's 1st year with the Jets is a good example of what can happen if you plug a half decent QB (I'm being generous) into a solid built team...kind of like the team Farmer's building. :)

I was just slapin' Sanchez, Wrecks and Woody around some. :)

Archived