THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Haden Trade Rumour?

gftChris

I was following last night.

Just a totally gay twitter thing.

Joe posted something along the lines of "I don't get this business sometimes", and then deleted it, and the twittermos went into a frenzy over it.

Step away from the rumor.

Z

It looked like someone was playing a prank on Haden via twitter.

Yeah, this may be what caused it :

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKCabot 12h Breaking News: Browns Trade Joe Haden to Eagles for Desean Jackson and 2nd Round draft pick

Preceded by this :

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKCabot 15h Via @AdamSchefter: Browns sign former QB Tim Tebow to a 1 year 1.5 million dollar deal #Browns

Bear in mind, this is a fake MKC account, but has her normal picture - note the @MaryKCabot instead of the regular @MaryKayCabot.

Yeah, this may be what caused it :

Preceded by this :

Bear in mind, this is a fake MKC account, but has her normal picture - note the @MaryKCabot instead of the regular @MaryKayCabot.

It's why I don't use Twitter- frauds like that should obviously get kicked off the service.

It's why I don't use Twitter- frauds like that should obviously get kicked off the service.

The bigger thing with me is why people even do stuff like this in the first place. Spreading fake rumors affecting people's lives is shit we did in middle school. I guess some people just never grow out of that though.

The bigger thing with me is why people even do stuff like this in the first place. Spreading fake rumors affecting people's lives is shit we did in middle school. I guess some people just never grow out of that though.

that's why this twitter and facebook shit should be put down like a lame horse.

will be the death of civilization when the machines take over.

Yeah, screw social media. Just a bunch of idiots sitting at home talking shit to each other over the internet. Give me the browns board over that any day.

Yeah, screw social media. Just a bunch of idiots sitting at home talking shit to each other over the internet. Give me the browns board over that any day.

i know, right? no harm or hurt feelings have ever come about from using this network.

i hear ya dude. i just don't get the 'like me' 'follow me' like it's some contest or something. you want to help someone? join a forum of a subject you know lots about (me: adobe software, graphics and design.....belong to a lot of them). when kids or noobs come on asking questions people like me are there to help them. it's not based on celebrity or innuendos or rumors.

i know, right? no harm or hurt feelings have ever come about from using this network.

i hear ya dude. i just don't get the 'like me' 'follow me' like it's some contest or something. you want to help someone? join a forum of a subject you know lots about (me: adobe software, graphics and design.....belong to a lot of them). when kids or noobs come on asking questions people like me are there to help them. it's not based on celebrity or innuendos or rumors.

I know what you're saying - some people definitely treat it like a popularity contest. But on the other hand, if you're just a normal person, it's perfectly fine, keeping in touch with old friends etc. and organising events (facebook rather than twitter)

Exactly- it's not funny. Though I sort of understand the mentality behind it. It's similar to-. my wife is hooked on what I call "Garbage TV" Bravo's "The Real Housewives of____ Pick a City". I call them "The Attention Whores of Atlanta." I have enough problems in my life without living vicariously through those bimbos trumped up altercations.

I know what you're saying - some people definitely treat it like a popularity contest. But on the other hand, if you're just a normal person, it's perfectly fine, keeping in touch with old friends etc. and organising events (facebook rather than twitter)

Yes, Facebook is somewhat useful- if used judiciously. Just don't "friend" or "like" everything and everyone in sight. I had to join to keep up with the doings of the nieces and nephews. There's even one of the original members of this board that rarely posts- but I like to keep up on what's going on in their life. But my one niece- 1,200 "friends"? Really? Hey Mandy, if you don't realize it, your life is an open book- maybe you don't care, but I sure do. That's why I'd never put anything on Facebook I wouldn't want the whole world to know, and I limit my settings to "friends only".

lmao, I think uve definitely hurt some feelings here....may have caused a few suicides

What could the Browns get for him?

No one is off limits.

If the Texans offered the #1 pick for Haden, who would say no?

I wouldn't

LOL..

New Rumor:

Whereas in California same sex marriage is legal; and

Whereas Poetic G has proposed said same sex marriage to Derrick Carr, a California native; and

Whereas DC's acceptance of said proposal has not officially been turned down; and

Whereas PG is thus preparing himself as if said proposal will be accepted; and

Whereas the the City of Las Vegas is well known as a town which hosts bachelor parties;

We are all, Therefore, invited to attend Poetic Gs bachelor party, to be held at the Bellagio in Las Vegas NV;

Furthermore, all expenses for our attendance will be assumed by Poetic G, upon the assumption that he will be reimbursed by his future spouse out of his signing bonus.

Details TBA

I wouldn't trade Haden this year for any draft pick, only because rookies take time at CB.

Hopefully he has a great season and lives up to the hype. Id wait to pay him until then.

wait wut? I realize that was a pipedream scenario laid out prior but are you really saying you wouldn't trade Haden straight up for the Texans #1? You realize we would have 1, 4 and 26 in that situation right? I would personally run over Ray Farmer with a farm tractor if he turned down that deal. Holy shit dude.

wait wut? I realize that was a pipedream scenario laid out prior but are you really saying you wouldn't trade Haden straight up for the Texans #1? You realize we would have 1, 4 and 26 in that situation right? I would personally run over Ray Farmer with a farm tractor if he turned down that deal. Holy shit dude.

well in doing so you better spend 2 of those picks on CBs.

Archived