THE BROWNS BOARD

Westside Steve WKNR podcast

Westside Steve

i don't know but i listened to every segment they had posted and yours was, BY FAR, the best.

sure they had a couple of piano players (ooooh) and a rap act and then the same old pop crap that's on the radio today.

you chose one of my favorite songs of all times and did it awesomely.

GREAT JOB!

talk about swag.

Thanks guys.

I listened to all of them so far on the podcasts.

The rap guys were terrible but the Rachmaninoff Piano player was really fucking good.....

WSS

I know this just by listening to today's podcast: Steve is in love with the girl that sang in front of him.

She sounded just like your type....fair to say?

I know this just by listening to today's podcast: Steve is in love with the girl that sang in front of him.

She sounded just like your type....fair to say?

actually I never even got to see her. When Tim and I were in the parking deck they were coming out to get in their car. I saw the one guy has said hello to him and apparently the uncle but the girl was already in the car.

WSS

Thanks guys.

I listened to all of them so far on the podcasts.

The rap guys were terrible but the Rachmaninoff Piano player was really fucking good.....

WSS

yeah all that shows is the guy has been taking piano lessons all his life. nothing behind it.

if you'll note on the podcast playlist yours is the longest running time-wise............that's gotta mean something. hell they faded out some of those songs in a quarter of your time.

Nice job WSS. I also thought you had a really good radio talk show voice. You could have your own Cleveland Browns podcast! Actually I bet if a few people on this board made a podcast it'd be pretty damn good.

"Alright folks stay tuned for the Cal & Woody show!"

Reminded me of Jeff Bridges' voice...

Keep picturing "the Dude" singing Over the Rainbow...

"Far out, man. Let's bowl..."

Having met Steve in person, it's amazing he has a voice with such

tremendous range.

I vote Steve. I missed yesterday though, forgot and was working outside.

Sounds great, should WIN ! (btw, that has to be one of the hardest to sing choices

Steve had, imho)

I kept thinking that Steve could do a knock-out impression

of Frank Sinatra if he tried...

I think steve could do an impression of a knocked-out Frank Sinatra quite well ;)

Steve - did you hear the guys on before you? Specifically, where one of the judges was saying about wishing they'd done something original, rather than a cover?! Nervous moment?

Great job Steve. You are very talented and no wonder you have largely been able to make your living as a singer/entertainer.

Hope you play the Eastland again this fall when the Browns are in town.

Beanpot will be there. ;)

Just busting your balls a bit my friend, I appreciated the shout out. I'll be there with the same hat I have worn for nearly 2 decades. The girls might not think I look all that good, but they like my hat.

"Alright folks stay tuned for the Cal & Woody show!"

Lol God no I was thinking football not politics. Most of the mock drafts I see from ppl here are 10x better than what we get from national media types, and there's quite a few ppl who seemed more informed than Rizzo on WKNR, who for example stated that Bridgewater started throwing WITH a glove on his pro day which effected his performance.

went back and listened to the whole pre-interview/song/post-interview.

class act.

hopefully see you in put-in bay later this year. maybe you'll be wearing the trophy from this comp around your neck by then.

Archived